Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Mare's leg rifles by Puma

That is a very cool looking gun but I am not a fan of the stock. I would like to get on a put a Winchester 94 full stock on it and see what it looks like. I am a fan of the shorties.
    It is the Soldier: Not the minister Who gave us freedom of religion. Not the reporter Who gave us freedom of the press. Not the poet Who gave us freedom of speech Not the campus organizer Who gave us freedom to protest Not the lawyer Who gave us the right to a fair trial Not the politician Who gave us the right to vote It is the soldier who salutes the flag,Who serves beneath the flag, Whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows protesters to burn the flag Adapted from Charles M. Province

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    " That is a very cool looking gun but I am not a fan of the stock. I would like to get on a put a Winchester 94 full stock on it and see what it looks like. "

Yeah; I'd love to see what one actually looks like with a full stock (and a normal sized lever).

I think aftermarket stocks will be a big seller. You could probably switch back and forth easily enough. Put on the full stock for accurate shooting, or the shorty for easy carry.

Quote Originally Posted by John Y Cannuck View Post

Puma

The oversized lever looks like sasquaches ######... i like the rest of it though.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

I meant Saskquatch's ######... Damn not being able to edit these posts....
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

BANNED
    You've seen a Saskquatch's dick?!!? :P I havn't even seen a whole Saskquatch...let alone his dick!!! :P:P

When the Dominion Arms Outlaw came out I knew I had to have it. I'd wanted that exact gun since I was a kid.

Got one, shot it for a couple of months, totally got it out of my system, sold it, don't miss it.

This is probably gonna be the same deal, but way more expensive to get into. Experiments like that are fine when they cost a couple hundred bucks. Not so much when they cost a grand or so.

BANNED
    yea these things definitely arent worth a grand. the rossi should be much cheaper than the puma ones (crosses fingers).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Gave this some thought....... what if someone made a metal dovetailed or twist lock buttplace so that a longer butt stock could be locked on?

Thinking something like a T lock with the female end on the shortened butt stock attacked to the gun, and the male end on the butt stock with the butt plate on it. And voila - mares leg or super carbine!

BANNED
    yea but if it functions that way, wouldn't it most likely a prohibited device?

BANNED
    or at the very least restricted?