Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Mossberg Tactical & black

Quote Originally Posted by Bop67 View Post
    Ooooooo that's nasty
    I will see if they improve it, i think its very poor to release a mag that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by f55 View Post
    I will see if they improve it, i think its very poor to release a mag that bad.
    Sure hope they do, I was about to jump at the Mossberg Tactical after seeing they finally released such a Mag...but if that doesn't change its G36 10/22 for me...

i so badly want that over under like wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    so slick always been a fan of o/u. but the black just sets this one off. anything on them who will get one? and a price aprox of course damn i cant wait.imagine that at the trap range.and chicken hunting.

that O/U is cool! I'd like to see one up close. Also anyone know of a dealer of the tactical 22 in the toronto area? Some reviews are thumbs up some down, before I buy I'd like to shoulder one.
    CSSA Member / NFA member
    "Isn't it funny how a few seconds with a gun can change your life!"
    Your grandfathers Lee Enfield was once an assault rifle

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth carlson View Post
    i so badly want that over under like wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    so slick always been a fan of o/u. but the black just sets this one off. anything on them who will get one? and a price aprox of course damn i cant wait.imagine that at the trap range.and chicken hunting.
    btw, have you seen the Stoeger Double Defense? tactical SxS

yes i seen it but i am an o/u kind of guy. my little brother just is in awww about that double defense might be a birthday present for him this year.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Win/64's Avatar
    That O/U is Butt ugly. What happened to Mossberg they used to make good serviceable Shotguns. Now they seem to cater to people who don't know any better.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    My father in law has been looking for a 12 gauge shotgun for bear/wild animal defense when he is hiking this O/U would be perfect for him...

So I need more info...
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

I'm sorry I really think Mossberg has lost their way. I was at their booth and got to handle a tactical 22 for the first time, I realize its cheap but man it's plasticky it feels like a kids toy. The rep showing a group of us the new "chainsaw" seemed embarrassed when an onlooker pointed out an alarming resemblance to the "chainsaw" handle and a weed-eater brand weed whacker handle. However if the gimmicky stuff sells I suppose one can't begrudge them that I just wonder how much more they can pile on before their name is just a big joke.

CGN Regular
    JRIAC - If you actually consider most of the AR-type stuff we get up here it's all just window dressing anyways. Take, for instance, the "need" for a 5/20 round mag for your sks. It doesn't get my mojo going. If one of these plastic 22 semi's keeps the younger generation interested in shooting then I'm all for it. Thinking of getting one for my son and I (I repeat, and I) to have some fun with. Cheap plastic is great. He's 8 and the thing weighs 5 lbs - if it was better "polymer" it would be heavy. The stock comes down to his size easily. I think there's a market for it. As for grown men playing with them, it's the same as all the 10/22 dressup as well. It just "feels" cheaper but really it serves the same purpose. Looks, places to hang tactical doo-dads on and that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
    The line between good and evil runs through the human heart.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast