Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Mossberg Tactical & black

Quote Originally Posted by aletheuo View Post
    JRIAC - If you actually consider most of the AR-type stuff we get up here it's all just window dressing anyways. Take, for instance, the "need" for a 5/20 round mag for your sks. It doesn't get my mojo going. If one of these plastic 22 semi's keeps the younger generation interested in shooting then I'm all for it. Thinking of getting one for my son and I (I repeat, and I) to have some fun with. Cheap plastic is great. He's 8 and the thing weighs 5 lbs - if it was better "polymer" it would be heavy. The stock comes down to his size easily. I think there's a market for it. As for grown men playing with them, it's the same as all the 10/22 dressup as well. It just "feels" cheaper but really it serves the same purpose. Looks, places to hang tactical doo-dads on and that's about it.
    You're right there, if it gets the young generation interested in firearms its well worth it. (You'll never get me to be cool with the weed whacker grip though )

BANNED
    So are any dealers bringing in this mossberg tactical over/under??????????????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Fenix.NZ's Avatar
    Hamiltron - City of the Future , New Zealand
    the O/U isnt listed on the mossberg website yet.. anyone know what the part number will be ? /what series it is so i can keep an eye out ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon
    Now let's talk about that hand bag. Will it match those cute shoes that I wear when I go out for appletinis with the boys?

BANNED
    it goes under the name maverick hs 12

wanstalls is bringing them in for june hopefully. If I have any spare cash I may nab one, theres something about the look, and the fact that it is an over under that I like... dno but I want one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    OK, I think that I am with everyone else on that over-under. It is so ugly that it is beautiful in a truck gun kinda way. Must have one ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234