Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Girls of SHOT !

About half of these girl I think are very pretty, 25% are lipchap chewers obviously (jk), and a quarter are.. Not my type at all. I will post pics of my girl to back up what I say!

And this is the lovely Noelle Payne. Amateur model, non-lipchap chewer, and a damn good shot with my SKS, which would have gone nicely in this junkyard pic.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by The longshot View Post
    some are very fugley looki9n
    Watch out!!
    people here get offended when you say that...probably because they suddenly feel guilty for thinking those women were hot...

tried expressing the same thing last year and it resulted in some very childish answers like "well post pics of YOUR girlfriend"...

ALL girls with guns are hot, understood?

Quote Originally Posted by 1GLOCKAHOLIC View Post
    Is Beth Chris Farley unknown love child.....
    Lol, and the one on the left is holding that rifle.... weird? Get it together chica.

Jeesh guys, some of the girls are not my taste but I wouldn't say they're dogs. Even if they were SHOW SOME ####ING CLASS and STFU!!!
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Captain Paul's Avatar
    Brotherhood of steel, hidden valley bunker - Capitol Wasteland.
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Watch out!!
    people here get offended when you say that...probably because they suddenly feel guilty for thinking those women were hot...

tried expressing the same thing last year and it resulted in some very childish answers like "well post pics of YOUR girlfriend"...

ALL girls with guns are hot, understood?
    not really, some (most?) of us are just fed up of users derailing threads (threads that reflect the title ) with their non-stop bitching. Its mostly useless bitching, ya find she looks like a bag of ####? dont like tattoos? she has fake tits? who ####ing cares.

i LOVE the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I wouldnt mind being her apprentice, provided when I screwed up she slapped me in the face and choked me a little.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Paul View Post
    not really, some (most?) of us are just fed up of users derailing threads (threads that reflect the title ) with their non-stop bitching. Its mostly useless bitching, ya find she looks like a bag of s**t? dont like tattoos? she has fake t**s? who f**king cares.

i LOVE the internet.
    Wow there. Hold on a sec. The thread is called "GIRLS OF SHOT". You post pictures of girls. people comment on them. How is that derailing the thread??? just because you're hearing something that doesn't coincide with your opinion, doesn't mean the thread is derailed.

its not bitching. Just like saying they are pretty isn't. Its an opinion, plain and simple. Don't wet your tampon just because someone has different taste.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Captain Paul's Avatar
    Brotherhood of steel, hidden valley bunker - Capitol Wasteland.
    For the record, we HAVE the same taste.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Paul View Post
    For the record, we HAVE the same taste.
    Ok so...What then? Everyone post pictures and nobody comment on them?
    is that the new guideline? a discussion forum without opinions?

BANNED
    If people REALLY didn't care about sharing on the subject, whatever their opinion may be, this thread wouldn't exist in the first place.