Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Girls of SHOT !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Captain Paul's Avatar
    Brotherhood of steel, hidden valley bunker - Capitol Wasteland.
    Ya Good luck with that

BANNED
    Thanks.

Just like the shot show threads showing the new guns. Some like them, some don't. Nothing wrong with either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsler View Post
    Jeesh guys, some of the girls are not my taste but I wouldn't say they're dogs. Even if they were SHOW SOME f**kING CLASS and STFU!!!
    This here. This is why I get pissed of with dumb ass inbred ####s. Some people can't understand what this is.

Apparently some of the models may have been watching this thread. Can imagine what they think of Canadian gun owners. And I'm lumped in with your kind.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

No ####!

BANNED
    I've given this some thought, and I come to the conclusion that Captain Paul and Max Owner, you are both right.

As much as I value the importance of having the right to express one's opinion, this should never mean insulting someone who does not deserve it, or make them feel despised over something they have no control on.

So I think the bottom line is this : As the internet is a public place, never say something about someone you would not normally say to their face.

BANNED
    I'd like to appologize to anyone I myself might have insulted, present or pass.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer teenahlake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1GLOCKAHOLIC View Post
    Is Beth Chris Farley unknown love child.....
    heather get your damned finger off the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    I've given this some thought, and I come to the conclusion that Captain Paul and Max Owner, you are both right.

As much as I value the importance of having the right to express one's opinion, this should never mean insulting someone who does not deserve it, or make them feel despised over something they have no control on.

So I think the bottom line is this : As the internet is a public place, never say something about someone you would not normally say to their face.
    That's what I meant! You can find my gun fugly, and say it. No need for post after post of crude insults to women who are lucky enough to be at SHOT! We should appreciate them all, or keep the negative comments to ourselves.

way to go , captain Paul, kick the guy while he is down...that will teach people to make ammends...not that im saying he should have...

what is the purpose of a forum if the rule is to get in line with the opinions of the ones who would call others things like dumb ass inbred f**ks...

Quote Originally Posted by king cobra View Post
    way to go , captain Paul, kick the guy while he is down...that will teach people to make ammends...not that im saying he should have...

what is the purpose of a forum if the rule is to get in line with the opinions of the ones who would call others things like dumb ass inbred f**ks...
    One doesn't have to "get in line with the opinions of the ones who would call others ...." but the free expression of opinion goes two ways and one should expect criticism if the opinions expressed offend.

Opinions are like #######s...everyone has one but they are not all equal
    "The trouble with the world isn't the things people don't know.It is what they know for sure that just isn't so." Will Rogers
    "And 'will to equality' shall henceforth be the name for virtue; and against all that has power we want to raise our clamor" Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra