Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Reproduction Gatling gun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer XRCD011's Avatar
    Just wait some bright spark will buy one of those works of art, mount an electric motor on it and make his own Mini-Gun. Whats the last three words said by hill billys ? "Ya,ll watch this".

I've said it before, but from what I see of those pictures, if someone was to unbolt the original perpendicular crank handle, and replace it with a parallel ratcheting "trigger", it <should> be legal ...

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck223 View Post
    Sadly, the Gatling is prohibited in Canada. In the absence of a seperate trigger, the RCMP view the operating handle as the trigger. One continuous application of pressure on the trigger produces more than one discharge of the firearm.

Somewhere in Surrey, Go past the trailer park...
    well you never know when some Gangcouver Gangsta's or some Thug Life types from the valley are gonna whip out a $35,000 replica gatling gun and do a drive by. The public must be protected at any cost.......
    I would gladly pay for a wheel barrow load of .45-70 just to crank the handle on one of those! If only they weren't prohibited, and maybe if 35 of us got together and coughed up a grand each.....
    Canadian Undead Neutralization Team
    Human Underground Neutralization Team Exterminating Real Zombies

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    IIRC, if it fires more than one round for a full rotation, then it's considered full-auto.

That really is a beautiful piece, though.

I wonder how much they would charge for a non-function display unit?
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123