Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Bushy ACR. Nobody cares anymore?

ACR, XCR, Masada HK416, everyone's tring to reinvent the wheel but I am still willing to bet my 1600 dollar AR is still just as good. I just don't see enough of an advantage to be worth double the price for most of these guns. They've been trying to replace the AR for years but there's a reason it's still around.
    Let he who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Not dead, they were on display at the show, but a LOT less interest.
    I think the Hitler parody video sums it up best.
    Oh man! My sides still hurt from laughing. I hope the clowns at head office saw it.
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9Guns View Post
    ACR, XCR, Masada HK416, everyone's tring to reinvent the wheel but I am still willing to bet my 1600 dollar AR is still just as good. I just don't see enough of an advantage to be worth double the price for most of these guns. They've been trying to replace the AR for years but there's a reason it's still around.
    Don't see any advantage at all in the USA unless you want to spend lots of money for some kind of oneupmanship thing... Up here maybe the XCR has the advantage of not being restricted. But for practical purposes and for the money, in .223 the AR rules.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

But hey! Lets be thankful for Bushmaster! Without them we'd never have the Hitler parody. Bushmaster has now earned their place in black rifle in lore.

I'm sure they're not laughing though.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BB0Pu-rvFjs&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BB0Pu-rvFjs&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

whoops!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456