Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Robinson Arms XCR-M

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar
    So Alex Robinson is in a hotel room in Las Vegas at the same time as the Shot Show. And he is showing off his latest product. Is that a crime? Lots of enterprising people tag onto the coattails of other events to make a buck. Have you ever been handbilled by a restaurant while standing in line? Have you ever gone to a movie or a sporting event and paid for parking on a lot not owned by the stadium or under contract to provide parking for an event? Sure the organizers of the event get a cut of the revenue and don't like it when others selling parking nearby. You walk a few blocks further but you get a discount. Are either illegal? So A.R. is saving himself a buck or maybe he couldn't get a booth - who really knows. But the discussion is about product the XCR-M for the next 4 pages then gets hijacked into an discussion on his actions in marketing his product with references to suitcasing and outboarding in post 36 (and the implication it was A.R.doing the suitcasing) and in post 43 his business practices are described as fraudulent. You will also note that others expressed their opinion about the thread straying and becoming a dump on A.R.and Robarms.

This is not an isolated occurance when reading threads about the XCR. And it just get so tiring. And Dohhunter if you read the posts its obvious that you didn't call his business practices fraudulent but the statement was made.

But you didn't answer my question did you?
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohhunter View Post
    I have no problem with RA, but specifically suitcasing a show which is both against show rules AND in bad taste? No hating here, that's just ugly.

Other choices available to him? Don't go to the show.
    In case its not clear Dohhunter do you have proof that Robarms waas suitcasing the Shot Show in 2011? Or wasa this just speculation on your part?
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

look fugawi, what more proof do you want??

tootall, the op, was in ####ing robarms vegas hotel suite looking at his #### during shot show.

hello??? then also read the definition of outboarding in the other post and you should not require other proof.

that is a fraud, it is dishonest, bad business and if you don't recognize that, then it shows a hell of a lot about you as well. we are not obligated to lick the sweat off his balls just because his rifle is non-restricted. some of us toil honestly and legitimately all our lives and have earned the right to be resentful of the parasites who do not.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Throttle_monkey1's Avatar
    Only a complete retard for a business owner wouldn't bring his product to a show of such products, even if he had to have his product displayed in a hotel room away from the show due to space/cost/ego whatever.

Believe me, I think Alex Robinson is a dip#### for a couple reasons, but not for showcasing a gun in a Vegas hotel room during the shot show.

####, you guys are a joke, trying to come off so noble.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Regardless, doesn't give him a right to attempt to solicit in Show space.
    He NEVER solicited in show space. He had a hospitality suite, he made it known that they'd be there. No evidence he stepped on SHOT space to solicit anything.

Nowhere did I nor anyone else make a personal attack.
    Redpoints accused him of operating a fraud. If that's not a personal attack, then I don't know what is. Suggesting fraudulent behaviour is so serious that alleging it in court documents without evidence is both actionable on its own, it will also invalidate your filings. Fraud is a very serious business to allege, and it certainly fits in the definition of 'personal attack'.
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

lol, so says the wannabe lawyer. some people just don't see the forest for the trees...

Quote Originally Posted by Redpoints View Post
    look fugawi, what more proof do you want??

tootall, the op, was in f**king robarms vegas hotel suite looking at his s**t during shot show.

hello??? then also read the definition of outboarding in the other post and you should not require other proof.

that is a fraud, it is dishonest, bad business and if you don't recognize that, then it shows a hell of a lot about you as well. we are not obligated to lick the sweat off his balls just because his rifle is non-restricted. some of us toil honestly and legitimately all our lives and have earned the right to be resentful of the parasites who do not.
    Agreed. I have no respect for him or his products anymore. I purchased 4 Robarms rifles and when I asked him questions or needed assistance the only thing I got back was his rudeness and arrogance. I sold all of them because of this. Like most of you, I work hard to make a living and to feel good about owning something from someone who profited from me and treats me like s**t and others (his supporters). You may call me a whiner all you want but I treat others (including my customers) how I would want to be treated and don't support those who profit from me and then show blatant disrespect and no courtesy for their customers, competitors and industry alike. Those who disagree with me I would bet have more then likely never dealt with him or needed his assistance before and would have no idea. Perhaps he is not always this way but I've had it done to me once too many times by him and I'm done with him and his company. I could give a s**t what great product he makes, I won't support him anymore then he wouldn't support me or his products. We live in a round world so what goes around...

Quote Originally Posted by G37 View Post
    I believe Troy has a new "lower" version of their popular flip-ups specifically for firearms like the XCR.
    thanks much!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Not a wannabe, but your personal attack makes my point for me: you have no evidence of any sort of fraud. You're just a troll.
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

CGN frequent flyer
    Redpoints: Is Alex Robinson an #######? Arguably yes. A fraud? Not in the least. If anything i'd have to say the opposite. Mr. Robinson has been quite blunt in his discourse with the public. Thats why a lot of people are all butt hurt on the internet. Is setting up a side show in your own private suite next to the biggest show of the year immoral? Hell no, it's just good old fashioned capitalist business sense. It would be immoral as a businessman to not take advantage of a situation like that. Now as to your calling Mr. Morrison a wannabe lawyer, read his sig line. For the illiterate among us it says "I AM NOT A LAWYER". School is out and have a GREAT day.