Page 334 of 346 FirstFirst ... 314324326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3451

Thread: UPDATE: Rossi Ranch Hand Mares Leg

Hi Folks! Have I been sleeping in the weeds or what? I was just in formed by a Gun Shop seliing Rossi that the Ranch Hand was discontinued. Does any one have further information?
    Slickfork

I was told yesterday that Chiappa had bought out Rossi. I had been waiting over a year for a stainless 92 that they were unable to supply, and they didn't see any coming in the reasonable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickfork View Post
    Hi ranch hand folks, I have been searching the web for a GS that has ranch hands in stock. Can't find a 44 mag. to save my soul. Is any one expecting a shipment? The distributers
    have been no help.
    Any news would be helpful. thanks, I live in B.C. so news for western Canada would be helpful.

Slickfork
    I know where theres a 44mag if you can find me a 454 :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickfork View Post
    Hi ranch hand folks, I have been searching the web for a GS that has ranch hands in stock. Can't find a 44 mag. to save my soul. Is any one expecting a shipment? The distributers
    have been no help.
    Any news would be helpful. thanks, I live in B.C. so news for western Canada would be helpful.

Slickfork
    I found a 45 for $200 less than 44. Actually more powerful if you reload.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    I found a 45 for $200 less than 44. Actually more powerful if you reload.
    Where?

Many have been dropping the Br###### Rossi brand because they will not sell you parts for their guns and their customer service department sucks.
    If you live in canada you are pretty well on your own with these guns and if something breaks you are screwed.
    I owned a 20" bbl carbine in 454 casull and sold it last spring.
    The factory finish was crappy but I redid it with tru-oil and it looked beautiful.
    I ordered the Stevez Gunz action kit from the states and after I did the work the gun was so slick and smooth I could cycle the action with my baby finger.
    Not a bad gun but got the right offer and let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    I was told yesterday that Chiappa had bought out Rossi. I had been waiting over a year for a stainless 92 that they were unable to supply, and they didn't see any coming in the reasonable future.
    I think that's bs.

CGN frequent flyer
    Rossi warranty depot in Canada is http://www.snapshotsguns.com/, they're located in QC.

Quote Originally Posted by win94luver View Post
    Many have been dropping the Br###### Rossi brand because they will not sell you parts for their guns and their customer service department sucks.
    If you live in canada you are pretty well on your own with these guns and if something breaks you are screwed.
    I owned a 20" bbl carbine in 454 casull and sold it last spring.
    The factory finish was crappy but I redid it with tru-oil and it looked beautiful.
    I ordered the Stevez Gunz action kit from the states and after I did the work the gun was so slick and smooth I could cycle the action with my baby finger.
    Not a bad gun but got the right offer and let it go.

The Ranch Hand is not listed in their 2017 catalog
    I am not stupid
    I am dyslexic
    And this site has no spell check

Just bought myself a Ranchhand. They guy at the store in Caroline informed me that Rossi had discontinued the Mares Leg. The demand in Canada wasn't enough to justify producing them. I wanted a .44mag but they had sold out, so I grabbed a .45 Colt.

Question for you guys regarding the HSM Bear Load 325 grain. Firstly, has anyone found a solution to the feeding issue? I have zero experience handloading so excuse me if this is a big no-no, but could a guy take some sandpaper and file down the tips ever so slightly to decrease their length? This could obviously not be done perfectly consistently and would reduce the bullet weight, but even if I ended up with a 310 grain bullet that fed well, I'd be happier.

Paid 85 bucks for a box and had no idea about any feeding issues. I do like the idea of having a little hotter load, but this is the only one I've found thus far.
    Thanks.