Page 335 of 346 FirstFirst ... 315325327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343345 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3451

Thread: UPDATE: Rossi Ranch Hand Mares Leg

CGN frequent flyer mozambique technique's Avatar
    I waited too long to get sites and an action kit from Steves Gunz as he now has a notice saying he can't ship to Canada.
    damnit!
    Jesus, Mohammed, save me from your followers!!

Great gun, have one in .357/.38. It shot well once I learned how to shoot this unique gun. A great compact bush gun that works well with both the actual holsters and single point sling. Only issue was I would often get double feeds with .38 Special. So........I just started using .357 light loads for range use. Easy fix!

Quote Originally Posted by mozambique technique View Post
    I waited too long to get sites and an action kit from Steves Gunz as he now has a notice saying he can't ship to Canada.
    damnit!
    Try rusty wood
    God made me an atheist.
    Religion - The most destructive weapon man has ever created.
    You can always have fun at someone else's expense.

damnit!
    I bought a fiber optic front sight from Steves, then broke it. Found out he can't ship to Canada, but Rusty Wood shows the Marble Arms sights, and Brownells has them as well and will ship them to Canada. For the front you want a 50-W sight to fit the dovetail. Do NOT buy the Hi-Viz sights, they are a 50-MR and are too small for the RH dovetail. I found that out the hard way.

damnit!
    I've sent Steve a couple of emails asking if it's ok to export his stuff, never got a reply. If it is I could pick it up at the border, does anyone know?
    God made me an atheist.
    Religion - The most destructive weapon man has ever created.
    You can always have fun at someone else's expense.

I have a marbles front and a peep on the back.. awesome sights! Shipped from Brownells

CGN Regular
    Nothing against the Rossi but this is my Henry Big Boy 44 Magnum SBR. It has a 12.75" barrel and a full length Henry stock with the Henry large loop lever. It's great shoots well to 100 yards +10 yards with the right load. Let me know what you guys think and if anyone knows of a good mares leg holster brand or company that makes them I would appreciate it.

there's a guy in Alberta that hand makes them. Snoop around Alberta outdoorsmen forum and you should be able to find him. Also, pretty sure wanstalls can get some sharp lookin holsters as well.
    Last edited by rethius; 06-04-2017 at 05:36 PM.

CGN Regular
    Thanks, I'll look into it. I appreciate the info.

Check that...

Its Wanstalls not wolverine... and apologies.. didn't realize this was a wanstalls thread. Thought it was the forum..

https://www.wanstallsonline.com/cust...g-holster.html