Page 337 of 346 FirstFirst ... 317327329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3451

Thread: UPDATE: Rossi Ranch Hand Mares Leg

would you sell it or trade and what would you trade it for?

BANNED
    I have had lots of rifles come and go, but this one is still in my safe. She has a little more character and stories to tell now.

I can't believe this thread has thousands of posts and over a million views. Holy moly!

I love my Mare's leg, but like a lot of guys here I am not having a lot of fun with the short stock.
    I know Boyds makes a stock for these, and a couple of guys have jumped on that option. But there was a guy in the US who was making these stocks by hand, and I can't remember who it is.

Can anyone provide a link or two with Mare's Leg stock options?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer elimsprint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hypa View Post
    I love my Mare's leg, but like a lot of guys here I am not having a lot of fun with the short stock.
    I know Boyds makes a stock for these, and a couple of guys have jumped on that option. But there was a guy in the US who was making these stocks by hand, and I can't remember who it is.

Check with Rusty Wood Guns in Mission.

Quote Originally Posted by hypa View Post

I have a magnetic detachable stock extension that actually works quite well.. I have no idea where it's from though. it's kind-of like this, but not as fancy:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm a lot more interested in that flashlight attachment.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kagia View Post
    I'm a lot more interested in that flashlight attachment.
    I'd concur... but both are interesting. We need details.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Looks like someone likely mounted a small rail on the wood that projects in front of the barrel band and then attached a basic ring style flashlight mount.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Hello there! New to the forum here, so apologies if I'm doing this wrong. I was wondering if you still have the FRT pdf for the rossi ranch hand, the link just takes me to your website and I can not seem to find any other links or even an image.

Thanks a lot!

As new data gets released with regards to different load developments in the starline cowboy 45lc brass offering .. magazine limitations may be increased depending on use etc. I am not going to purchase new powders to test limits .. but I will be watching for what the 6 gun crowd come up with in the future .. more attention provides more info that may be of value for some situations .. where is that case trimmer ? Fortunecookie45lc will be leading the charge ...