Page 338 of 346 FirstFirst ... 318328330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3451

Thread: UPDATE: Rossi Ranch Hand Mares Leg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Need it for your news article or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wilderness View Post
    Hello there! New to the forum here, so apologies if I'm doing this wrong. I was wondering if you still have the FRT pdf for the rossi ranch hand, the link just takes me to your website and I can not seem to find any other links or even an image.

Thanks a lot!
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    Need it for your news article or something?
    :-)
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Seems fishy. Either some liberal journalist looking for a story or who knows. Interesting first post though.
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    Seems fishy. Either some liberal journalist looking for a story or who knows. Interesting first post though.
    Kinda like this old "leading question".........

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Hello there! New to the forum here, but I was wondering if anybody had the .pdf of the original FRT for the 30 calibre magazine clips? They were for the assault glockazine, if I am correct. It's for my liberal ar......... I mean, my next hunting trip. Apologies if I'm doing this wrong.

No, no, I would like to have it just in case I get a dumb cop at a check stop. Had the Rossi for over a year, took it out to some crown land a bunch, haven't had any issues yet. But you never know.

I didn't realize how much you all hate the journos and the liberals. No, I'm not a liberal, never have been, never will.

Believe it or not there are actually lots of people on these forums who are anti gun, or work for the government. Gotta be careful what you say around here.

No, no, I would like to have it just in case I get a dumb cop at a check stop. Had the Rossi for over a year, took it out to some crown land a bunch, haven't had any issues yet. But you never know.

I didn't realize how much you all hate the journos and the liberals. No, I'm not a liberal, never have been, never will.
    |CCFR|

So is it illegal to ask if anyone might have or know where to find a pdf, of documentation from the rcmp? I thought I'd try to ask here first, since that was in the opening of this thread 5 years ago, to spare me the half hour or more of waiting on the line with the firearms center. Unlike some others, I have a job where I can't call while at work and I have other stuff to do when I get home, assuming they'd still be open.

But I do understand the scepticism. Sorry for rising red flags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer elimsprint's Avatar
    So is it illegal to ask if anyone might have or know where to find a pdf, of documentation from the rcmp? I thought I'd try to ask here first, since that was in the opening of this thread 5 years ago, to spare me the half hour or more of waiting on the line with the firearms center. Unlike some others, I have a job where I can't call while at work and I have other stuff to do when I get home, assuming they'd still be open.

But I do understand the scepticism. Sorry for rising red flags.
    Just contact Wanstalls directly and ask them if they still have a copy that they will send you. Why post on here and get the tinfoil hats all worked up, lol.

There's a link at the top of the page.

I'm done
    Last edited by Ridersfan; 03-06-2018 at 03:16 PM.
    National Firearms Association Member NFA, Canadian Coalition For Firearms Rights Member CCFR, Canadian Shooting Sports Association Member CSSA,
    Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation Member SWF, Conservative Party of Canada Member CPC