Norinco JW25a

I'm considering getting one of these rifles, and if it's the same action as my Norinco Backpacker, the CZ452 .22lr mags fit perfectly. And are readily available. As for the recoil, I'm pretty sure it's more of a .22lr thing than anything else, but I know what you mean. It's awfully nice finding pleasure (or rediscovering it) in a simple, inexpensive shooting sometimes. I still pull the trigger on .22lr more than anything else and surprisingly, my Backpacker gets most of the attention. (I have Savage and Anschutz field-grade guns to choose from) Anyhow, gun money comes and goes...so here's hoping that these rifles reappear during high tide! :)

Thanks for the heads up on the mags, I'll look into that.

My original mag was a dud - wouldn't seat or feed without being held in. Luckily I grabbed a couple of Norinco 10 round mags at Lanz in the Niagara region. Worked like a charm (and they work in my JW-15 too).

Mee too I want one !!! :p
Where is the preorder list ??? :confused:

norincojw25_copie-mauser98.jpg

I asking myself if a ZF39 scope can be fitted on that rifle ???
It would be a shame to bubba a true K98 but with a norc .22lr who cares ??? XD

zf39.jpg

I had to use scope risers to get a fixed 4x to mount on mine. They're decent rifles, the action is the best part. Better than a CZ somehow, even though it's a copy. I've had mine for 3 years and won't sell it.

Back
Top Bottom