Question about John's Bargain Basement

You might think that but not all of the descriptions state 12.6, but some if not most probably are. I sent an email months ago asking that exact question and never got a response. I'd sure like to know. For example:

C16J638 available Czech CZ27, Waffenamp, No Mag 7.65mm Fair $60.00

Maybe I should know if a CZ27 is prohib or not but I don't, and I would like to add another WWII pistol to my collection.

Nothing mentioned about the classification in the basement section. That's why I am asking. Maybe it's where people called a "speical zone"?

You can get the make and model, after do a search for the specs and you should be able to tell if it's a non-restricted, restricted or prohibited. The firearms featured there are used and it's basically a private sale, no specification on the class. You an always e-mail him and ask if you're interested in something and can't find it's classification.

You might think that but not all of the descriptions state 12.6, but some if not most probably are. I sent an email months ago asking that exact question and never got a response. I'd sure like to know. For example:

C16J638 available Czech CZ27, Waffenamp, No Mag 7.65mm Fair $60.00

Maybe I should know if a CZ27 is prohib or not but I don't, and I would like to add another WWII pistol to my collection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%8CZ_vz._27
Barrel length 99mm (<104mm so it'a a prohibited firearm).

Back
Top Bottom