Thread: Great guys, great service!!

Great guys, great service!!

Well since I only live an hour away I decided it was time to take a trip to Lloydminster and check out Prophet River. Clay had posted a Benelli MR1 that I wanted to take a look at. I can't say enough about the service. Great guys to deal with. A Cooper may be a little out of my range right now, but he gave me a good deal on the MR1 and I will be back. Prophet River will definately be one of my regular stops when I get up to Lloydminster.

Clay; Thanks again. Really like the MR1, and it impressed me. Had to take it out and put some rounds through it today. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will put one in the Black/Green section

Kev

Always great to hear of good experiences with a store. All too often we only get to hear about the BAD experiences of people. How much did the MR1 set you back ?

Clay advertised it in the EE for $1350, and it came with two LAR mags. He'd gotten it in trade from a gentleman he knew.

Contributing Dealer SakoAlberta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    Clay advertised it in the EE for $1350, and it came with two LAR mags. He'd gotten it in trade from a gentleman he knew.
    I hope its a great shooter!!!! Thanks for your business!!!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 50th Ave, Lloydminster, AB T9V 0W7

Figured out how to post a picture, so if you look in the Black/Green rifles you'll see how it shot for me today.