Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are they still taking orders through email?

I could be off a bit, but it was about 6 months ago, give or take...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinato View Post
    What kind of pictures do I need to send with my order?
    hehehe.......this is funny....

We do certainly take orders by E-mail, however we do ask that you use the electronic order form found on our website as this provides us with all of the information we require in one place.

Additionally, if this is your first time purchasing a firearm from Ellwood Epps, we do require copies of the front and back sides of your PAL card. This has been a topic of much consternation here on GunNutz (see several threads concerning this matter), with several people griping and complaining about this request, but the Chief Firearms Office has dictated that we must view these images and keep them on file for all out-of-store purchases.

If you are requesting photographs of used firearms, please include the inventory stocking number (UGxxxx for used guns; NGxxxx for new guns) with your query, and address your request to our alternate E-mail address: photos@ellwoodepps.com.

All inquiries concerning firearms, parts, accessories, pricing, etc, are to be addressed to our primary E-mail address at info@ellwoodepps.com.

Picture requests WILL NOT be answered from the info@ellwoodepps.com address!
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Quote Originally Posted by Ftaview View Post
    you don't send them pictures...LOL

it's if you are requesting pictures of the item, they limit that to 3 per person per day, otherwise they would need just one guy emailing pictures to people all day...
    They do ask for pictures when you sending in orders for the first time...

Do you guys send an order confirmation when you receive an order? Or customers just wait their order being shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    We do certainly take orders by E-mail, however we do ask that you use the electronic order form found on our website as this provides us with all of the information we require in one place.

Additionally, if this is your first time purchasing a firearm from Ellwood Epps, we do require copies of the front and back sides of your PAL card. This has been a topic of much consternation here on GunNutz (see several threads concerning this matter), with several people griping and complaining about this request, but the Chief Firearms Office has dictated that we must view these images and keep them on file for all out-of-store purchases.

If you are requesting photographs of used firearms, please include the inventory stocking number (UGxxxx for used guns; NGxxxx for new guns) with your query, and address your request to our alternate E-mail address: photos@ellwoodepps.com.

All inquiries concerning firearms, parts, accessories, pricing, etc, are to be addressed to our primary E-mail address at info@ellwoodepps.com.

Picture requests WILL NOT be answered from the info@ellwoodepps.com address!

Quote Originally Posted by davidsbyang View Post
    They do ask for pictures when you sending in orders for the first time...
    pictures of what ?

the only thing they ask for in a form of a picture is your pal/rpal so they have it on file

I don't know what other picture they would ask you for

Waiting for an email order confirmation...

I've had great success with Ellwood Epps in the past and now I want a chrony so I sent in the same email order form like last time, wait, nothing for a week. Sent in the form again monday, still nothing!

So I just tried calling them and for the first time I got thier answering machine, probably cause is 13:10 and they're out for lunch or whatever, but then the answering machine is full.

Seriously, one would think they've shut down operation.
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Haagen_Dazs View Post
    I've had great success with Ellwood Epps in the past and now I want a chrony so I sent in the same email order form like last time, wait, nothing for a week. Sent in the form again last monday, still nothing!

So I just tried calling them and for the first time I got thier answering machine, probably cause is 13:10 and they're out for lunch or whatever, but then the answering machine is full.

Seriously, one would think they've shut down operation.
    No, I think they just have little problem with their email server. Those things happen. Try to PM Harrier .45 in this thread, he will reply you immediately.

BTW, my online ordering problem has been solved with Ellwoodepps

Cool it's good to know that it's been solved. I knew this was not like them, but still dissappointing...
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast