Sig Day April 10, 2011

Target Sports Center

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
We are hosting our first event of the year, it will show case the Sig Sauer line of products, we will have special pricing on Sig products, and as always serving burgers & hot dogs with refreshments and snacks.

$30 at the door will allow you entry to the event, allowing you to test fire various Sig products, and automatically makes you eligible for prizes, the event as always will be in support of a charitable organization

The event will commence at 09:00 until 17:00

Glock Day will be May 15, 2011

The Team at Target Sports Canada

Does the fee apply to members? Will all models be available for special pricing.... need a P229 Elite in Stainless Steel, but retailers are telling me it could take several months! Damn Canadian barrel...

Looking for the P226 Elite Stainless. Will the P226 Elite Stainless be available for sale? Will the P226 Elite Stainless be available to shoot?

out of curiosity, is this open to those without a PAL? could be a decent way to keep the family busy if that's an option.

I went to smith & wesson day and glock day last year with no license, every group gets there own rso so it's no problem. I got my rpal after going to these events last year, it's a great way to get new people hooked!

Does the fee apply to members? Will all models be available for special pricing.... need a P229 Elite in Stainless Steel, but retailers are telling me it could take several months! Damn Canadian barrel...

Yes the fee applies to members - the facility will be closed that day for regular business, and invites members & new shooters out to this great event.

Looking for the P226 Elite Stainless. Will the P226 Elite Stainless be available for sale? Will the P226 Elite Stainless be available to shoot?

As the event draws closer we will advise you what pistols will be available on the line, because Sig Sauer has such a large line of pistols - it is difficult to provide all the different models for the event - and we are limited by what is exportable to Canada for retails sales.

I am very interested :). May we bring a camera for picture taking/bragging to friends about awesome SIG products :).

I am very interested :). May we bring a camera for picture taking/bragging to friends about awesome SIG products :).

Camera's are no problem at the event, alot of people bring them to show proof of attendance;)

gadget

yes a few people (including me :) ) have posted reviews on CGN with lots of pics..I have been to a lot of these events (maybe 6-8?) and i have posted pics each time.

RL

I'm also interested in the P226 Elite Stainless, but wanted some trigger time before I pull the trigger on a purchase.

I'm also interested in the P250, full size in 9mm. I dry fired this model at the Shot Show this year and thought it was the smoothest DAO I've ever tried. If you can make these two available, it would help me in my decision (or just confirm that I will be buying both)

Back
Top Bottom