Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BANNED member still owes several CGNers money and goods

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by morden View Post
    Seeing as tho he's been proven to be a cheat....maybe I could get a moderator to remove the retalatory neg feedback left by this individual..my only red mark was given by him after I left him negative feedback.
    put me on the list for the scammer guerilla who got banned too after I started to out him, ...

ain't gonne happen

I would call the number on the website, I talked to him a couple weeks ago via that. Also if you really want to talk to him I believe he will be at the easter gun show in Calgary.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

BANNED
    Apr 22nd & 23rd / 2011 - Calgary, Stampede Park

When it comes to guns, cops should be involved, and just what did he get banned for/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HKMark23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mandarb11 View Post
    He is a registered business isnt he? BBB would be a good place to start!
    :D Membership in Bandits Burglars and Bedouins is a well known smokescreen for the unscrupulous.
    "When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded. Do not ask, 'Who is destroying the world?' You are." - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mardig88's Avatar
    I never new he was pocketracercanada.
    I had a bad dealing with him last summer when he sold me something he never had in stock. I called and was told that it was shipped. Called again a week later to be told that it was never in stock.
    Got a refund after 2 months of complaining
    Si vis pacem, Para Bellum

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mardig88's Avatar
    I never new he was pocketracercanada.
    I had a bad dealing with him last summer when he sold me something he never had in stock. I called and was told that it was shipped. Called again a week later to be told that it was never in stock.
    Si vis pacem, Para Bellum

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mardig88 View Post
    This happened to my wife though they didn't TELL us it was never in stock, just tried to blame the CFC for transfer delay, and it was Christmas time and then somebody was sick and then we were pestering them etc etc.

Can't out the name of the dealer as they're a CGN sponsor, and of course if you even try you get all kinds of trouble from the mods.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skeetgunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
    ht tp://shop.moregunssupply.com/

The website is still up and running as far as I can see, did you call?
    There's also information in the whois record for the domain. Some of its bogus, but the administrative contact should be able to get a hold of him.
    Last edited by Curtton; 03-02-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: hotlink to nonsponsor removed
    Skeetgunner
    CCFR, CSSA, DCRA, NRA, OFAH, ORA, SFCdT

"On days, like this. In times, like these. I feel an animal, deep in side."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Apparently he runs canadianpaintball.com as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast