Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATRS Wait time?

I'm waiting for a complete upper from Dustin. I finally pulled the pin and ordered one last week. Should be done soon so the wait doesn't seem bad at all. Can't wait to go blast Pdogs with it down south.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    We ARE getting our turnaround times down significantly. :D
    Our new staff members are making a huge difference and the results are better products, shorter times and lower pricing on inhouse made parts. We are also expanding our line of inhouse made parts significantly.
    I just wish that the parts we still need to import would get here faster, but that we have no control over.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

C'mon Canada Post...my upper was shipped today so why isn't it at my door yet? :D

Range report to follow once I have it in my greasy little hands.
    Thanks ATRS.

Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    Range report to follow once I have it in my greasy little hands.
    Thanks ATRS.
    Well without trying too hard the upper is capable of 1 inch groups. I'm sure it's capable of sub moa performance. Hope to go back to range tomorrow and do some more shooting with better ammo. I am one happy customer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tomochan's Avatar
    I think one of the things that often happens with wait times is that there is a misunderstanding at the outset and many businesses try to earn business by stating an unrealistic timeline for work and so no effort has been made to manage customer expectations. I just commissioned a rifle build from ATRS and was told at the outset that it will be the end of the year or so before it is ready - for me that is fine, I have lots of things to shoot and if the new rifle arrives at Christmas I will consider it a present to myself but for others they may baulk at such a long wait and phone someone else who may 'promise' end of the summer in order to make the sale. Summer will end and no rifle will show which will generate a negative feeling. For me, I totally appreciated the upfront information that my rifle would take a long time and hope that Santa has his PAL so that he can deliver the new toy :-)

Well said. ATRS is one of the few that won't feed you BS delivery times etc. Rick and crew are up-front about everything which is one of the several reasons I deal with them.

I am already two months past a promised delivery date for another job that someone else is doing for me (unfortnately it is not something ATRS does or they would have gotten that job too). The "other" guy answers my e-mails etc as long as they don't ask "when will I get it back?" Those e-mails / calls mysteriously never seem to make it to them.. or so that's the excuse

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Tomochan View Post
    I think one of the things that often happens with wait times is that there is a misunderstanding at the outset and many businesses try to earn business by stating an unrealistic timeline for work and so no effort has been made to manage customer expectations. I just commissioned a rifle build from ATRS and was told at the outset that it will be the end of the year or so before it is ready - for me that is fine, I have lots of things to shoot and if the new rifle arrives at Christmas I will consider it a present to myself but for others they may baulk at such a long wait and phone someone else who may 'promise' end of the summer in order to make the sale. Summer will end and no rifle will show which will generate a negative feeling. For me, I totally appreciated the upfront information that my rifle would take a long time and hope that Santa has his PAL so that he can deliver the new toy :-)
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12