Your Website

RIDERRICK'
" it must be an old fashioned mail order business trying to become an online store not quite hitting the mark. "

Very interesting comment, no we do not have a store front....
However our warehouses are open to military, government agencies, law enforcement,

As far as I know we were among the first to have a site when the internet started up....

It would seem that with several millions in inventory, thousands of firearms, over 25000 assorted magazines and 100,000 gun parts in stock we still can't make people happy....

John

Come on, John, you've said yourself your website needs work.

It's great that you have the inventory... not so great that your would-be customers don't know what you have.

Come on.... How many useless threads like that are we going to see ?

OK.. suggestions ave been made to John, he took note of that...... you guys are beating a dead horse and are only waisting bandwidth now........

Grow up and move on... you don't like Marstar, then shop somewhere else and quit whining like a baby !

Come on.... How many useless threads like that are we going to see ?

OK.. suggestions ave been made to John, he took note of that...... you guys are beating a dead horse and are only waisting bandwidth now........

Grow up and move on... you don't like Marstar, then shop somewhere else and quit whining like a baby !

useless threads?

previously, based on these useless threads, John's made efforts to remove out of stock items and clean up dead links.

most recently, John's been put in touch with someone with web savvy who actually wants to help. and it seems like John's prepared to take him up on it.

when will these threads stop? probably when the site gets completely updated.

i'll be pretty enthusiastic when i can shop marstar.ca and see what's actually available, rather than trying to talk to someone on the phone and guess at what, of the things i want, is actually in stock.

thanks for your invaluable, constructive contributions to this thread....

Last edited:
Farewell and ado to you fair Spanish ladies, farewell and ado you ladies of Spain, for we've received orders, we're to sail back to Boston, and nevermore shall we see you again.

So these have been sold out of over 2 years. Time to inquire.

Carbine Stock (green)
Carbine Stock, 4 position with Buffer & Spring
LP-RB-A450G (sold out) $59.95

4 Adjusting Positions Carbine Stock (black)
Precision Machined Parts for Maximum Strength, Superior Quality Molded and Injected Synthetic Stock, Excellent Quality Aluminum Buffer.
LP-RB-A468B (sold out) $59.95

6 Adjusting Position Carbine Stock (green)
Precision Machined Parts for Maximum Strength, Superior Quality Molded and Injected Synthetic Stock, Excellent Quality Aluminum Buffer.
LP-RB-A687G (sold out) $119.95

6 Adjusting Positions Carbine Stock (black)
LP-RB-A687B (sold out) $119.95

DECKARD;
Perhaps you are not aware that these "military type" stocks cannot be exported from the USA....
We just concluded a contract off shore to have a variety of folding and telescopic stocks made....

Should see the first shpments in a couple of months.
John

John, your website desperately needs updating.

As an example, I placed an order at orders@marstar.ca Mar 15. Two weeks later, I hadn't even gotten an email acknowledging the order, so I called and spoke to your orders dept. They had to look into it, and it appears that the order was never received (don't ask me why - I went through your website to do it) via email.

Your site really needs an update to a shopping-cart type website where the orders are tracked and inventory is counted in real time.

I prefer to purchase firearms products from sponsoring dealers, and having bought from 3 other sponsors with zero problems, I'll be buying from them in future. Unfortunately, this isn't the first issue I've had with ordering from Marstar (the other being the M-305 pre-order that AFAIK still hasn't come in).

Update the website and I think you'll have fewer headaches (and complaint threads :D) along with happier customers.

SHREDDER;
I have checked the data base, no "shredder" may I have your real name and approximate date of order.... So I can look into it....

Two weeks later, I hadn't even gotten an email acknowledging the order,

All orders that are received get an immediate e mail acknowledging receipt, if you do not get a receipt notice within 24-48 hours please contact us....

As I have noted several times, a new site is being planned, it won't happen over night.... but it is coming....

John

I'm waiting for ANY feedback regarding my order that I placed last Sunday.
No confirmation, no answer to the following email (sent 48 hrs after I placed the order via orders@marstar.ca) and to my PM to John so far, also no track of any activity on my credit card.
I'm about to start my vacation and wanted an inexpensive .22 to have fun with, but if no-one wants my business I may turn my attention somewhere else.

Last edited:
After 5 working days of waiting, 4 emails sent to different addresses and one PM later I'm giving up.
Thank You for your business Marstar, or shall I say...lack of it.
Have a good weekend.

After 5 working days of waiting, 4 emails sent to different addresses and one PM later I'm giving up.
Thank You for your business Marstar, or shall I say...lack of it.
Have a good weekend.

The phone always works.... its toll free, and they'll speak to you in french or spanish if you want.

I don't have a phone.
My wife has a cell phone, but I don't like it and I'm using it rarely.
I never had a problem to order anything via internet from EPPS.
If Marstar decided to accept the orders via internet which is clearly stated at their website, they should actually stood behind such statement.
Oh...well, no big drama, I already decided to buy something from someone who gives a damn about his clients.

I think anybody that has ordered from a Internet based business in Canada or the US has been spoiled when these site that have active carts, payment options, order confirmation, shipping ect. Basically one click of the mouse service. The Internet sites that do not conform to this standard do eventually go by the wayside. If Internet sales are important to Marstar then take advantage of the offers of some of the CGN members and conform to some of the standard that people expect or............just close it down, which would be ashame.

WEBSITE;
Some time ago I did note that we are building a new site that will have all the bells and whistles asked for....
When it is ready we will lauch it.

John

Back
Top Bottom