Kel Tec Firearms

Just bought a PLR 22. IT'll have to do for now, it would be nice to have the SU 22 non-restricted.

Undisclosed (Canadian) source said PLR 22's could be a year or two out.

F M L.

AND went to Cabelas in Dundee MI. and one of their forearms sales men said Kel Tec's fly off the shelves and there is generally a major shortage of their products do to high demand and extremely reasonable pricing.

Got the opportunity to handle several of their micro 380's and 9mm's and their size is UNREAL.

Hi Sara,
Is there a ball-park idea of when the 3rd batch of KSGs are coming? Before/after Christmas?

Still want! STILL WANT!

I got my own answer from Vault (I also asked about the US price increase):

At the moment Vault will maintain the $995 CAD retail price. We have 50 KSG's that we should see from Kel-Tec in the next couple of weeks.

At the moment Vault will maintain the $995 CAD retail price. We have 50 KSG's that we should see from Kel-Tec in the next couple of weeks.

Are these KSG's all spoken for?....I want one !!!

And here was my answer from Vault about RFBs on the 23rd:

We will have RFB's very soon. We've had a shipment held up by Canada Customs.

I am VERY much looking forward to the next shipment!!! FINALLY going to have my KSG!!! My new BEAR/CAMP gun!!!

Thank You Sarah & Seth!!!

Cheers
Jay

Back
Top Bottom