Professional Grade Batons in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropZone

Expired Business Member
Gentlemen,

As most of you know, the US vendors are hesitant to ship goods into Canada due to ITAR restrictions. Many of the goods that we find desirable aren't even covered under ITAR, yet the yanks won't export them.

We have found that professional grade telescopic batons have been an item we could not get easily.

Well wait no more! We have 21" Telescopic batons in stock, made in Europe. These are the real Mcoy. NOT THIRD WORLD CRAP.

$99.99 including plastic holster.

Regards
Brian Kroon

Last edited:
First let me say I am not a lawyer, and on legal issues, you should consult one.

Having said that, it is my understanding that batons are not against the law. You just can't use them on people. If you do, they become a weapon, thus illegal. If you are going to carry one, do not carry it concealed and make sure you have a good reason for carrying it, such as defense from feral dogs.

Regards
Brian

Are the tips (the end section) solid like the Modanock batons or hollow like some other brands? Are you getting any 26" ones?

Gentlemen,

As most of you know, the US vendors are hesitant to ship goods into Canada due to ITAR restrictions. Many of the goods that we find desirable aren't even covered under ITAR, yet the yanks won't export them.

We have found that professional grade telescopic batons have been an item we could not get easily.

Well wait no more! We have 21" Telescopic batons in stock, made in Europe. These are the real Mcoy. NOT THIRD WORLD CRAP.

$99.99 including plastic holster.

Regards
Brian Kroon

Only ASP brand batons are the "real Mcoy".

What Euro country were these batons made in? What materials??

Professional grade would imply the device is built EXACTLY like the ASP in all aspects....as that is the only baton PRO's use. Every cop has an ASP, no china/euro stuff.

How is this knockoff better then a Chinese knockoff....if neither one is a proper ASP brand baton???

I'll leave you to answer those questions please and thank you.

Gentlemen,

I'll try to answer all the questions.

Right now all we stock are 21" not 26's ...yet.

ASP, Monadnock, Casco, Peacekeeper, TripleK, all make professional batons.

These are made by in the E.U. Which country, the manufacturers literature does not specify. But like many European fire arms the quality is there.

I do not know the alloy and it is not in the manufacturers literature...sorry.

I have no idea whether or not the tip is drilled and tapped or swaged onto the shaft, either way it would have to hollowed out some what to fit on the shaft end.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Brian Kroon

what are the rules regarding carrying these?

I'm guessing you'll carry it concealed, so that'd be "Carry Concealed Weapon" S 90 of the CC. Or... In most circumstances, you could also be charged with possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, S 88. Although it has to be proven that you had the weapon for a dangerous purpose for conviction, it could very likely be up to you... and your very expensive lawyer... to hash that out in court.

Just sayin.

I'm guessing you'll carry it concealed, so that'd be "Carry Concealed Weapon" S 90 of the CC. Or... In most circumstances, you could also be charged with possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, S 88. Although it has to be proven that you had the weapon for a dangerous purpose for conviction, it could very likely be up to you... and your very expensive lawyer... to hash that out in court.

Just sayin.

This is true, IF... Very big IF...

If, when stopped by Police, he admits to having it for the purpose of self-defense from people.

For any other reason, implied or intended, it's a collapsable rod or pole. For whatever purpose...

IE: "I have it for" - rumaging thru debris, defense from animals, backscratching, masochistic shoehorn, clearing limbs from trees, etc...

If, when stopped by Police, he admits to having it for the purpose of self-defense from people.

For any other reason, implied or intended, it's a collapsable rod or pole. For whatever purpose.

IE: "I have it for" - rumaging thru debris, defense from animals, backscratching, masochistic shoehorn, clearing limbs from trees, etc...

* for legal advice, consult a lawyer...

For any other reason, implied or intended, it's a collapsable rod or pole. For whatever purpose...

OFFICER: "Is that a baton I see on the passenger seat?"
BATON OWNER: "No sir. Its a backscratcher. Its a collapsible pole I use for scratching my back, and sometimes I use it as a shoehorn."
OFFICER: "Do I look like a retard?"
BATON OWNER: "No sir"
OFFICER: "Would you expect any reasonable person to believe that you possess that baton, the intended design and purpose of which I know to be as a striking weapon, for scratching your balls?"
BATON OWNER: "Yes, because, I uh...duh.. heard on this internet forum that um..."
OFFICER: "Step out of the vehicle sir, your under arrest for possession of a weapon dangerous to the public peace"
BATON OWNER: "But its a backscratcher!"
OFFICER: "Tell it to the judge... "

BATON OWNER: "Yes, because, I uh...duh.. heard on this internet forum that um..."

There's where you went wrong. Besides insisting is was a backscratcher or shoehorn first, and not a tool or animal deterant...

Those things could be mentioined also, but I would claim those as it's primary use...

The whole idea is, it's not a weapon...

;)

Greetings,

Don't really care about the batons, but your webpage itself is an abomination. It is awkward and cumbersome. Clicking on links after link after link to see one product. You really should have someone help you with layout and with ease of use. Good products mean nothing if the customer becomes frustrated looking for them. BTW, your survival gear page is nothing but chinese characters.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom