Magpul

I got a funny question. When you guys will be stocking NEA AR, will you have an option to swap out the standard stock for Magpul minus price of standard stock. I read some where that NEA will be offering AR in different configuration (with/without front rail), and as far as i know you guys are relations with them, so i thought to ask if something like this is possible =)
Best Regards

First shipment just arrived.

ACS Stock commercial black
ACS Stock milspec FDE
ASAP sling plates
BUS front and rear in FDE
MIAD grip in black

Placed my order for a sling yesterday. Love the products you offer.

Being a programmer I have one quick tip that will make the website easier to navigate. When viewing products you have it set to view 10 per page. 10 is a nice round number, but try changing it to 9 or 12 so that the "grid" of products is the whole page, rather than the tenth product being on a line by itself. Also move the "next" button to the right hand side of the page and add the "number of pages" to the bottom. Ive been caught a few times thinking you only offered the first 10 products and didn't realize there were further pages, that's the way the user interface makes it feel. If you need any help with that or any other aspect of the site let me know. Id be happy to offer some free help.

Any word on AFGs, OD grips, or BAD levers?

Basically we have the entire line on order.

It's like pulling teeth to get a confirmed ship date let alone find out what's even shipping. Getting an eta on anything, well...........

When viewing products you have it set to view 10 per page. 10 is a nice round number, but try changing it to 9 or 12 so that the "grid" of products is the whole page, rather than the tenth product being on a line by itself.

I should be able to fix that easy enough.

im guessing the UBR's are in the same "wait game" boat?
when ya get em consider one sold to...... me!!!!

Magazines 20rd-10rd pinned at 5rd

Are they any available NATO 5.56mm MAGPUL 20rd/5'pinned" 10rd/5'pinned', I have the 30rd pinned at 5 but I would definitely be interested the other two if they exist.

Thanks,

I just purchased the Magpul MS3 sling and I will be using it on my M93 stock. It is an older stock and accessories are very scarce. I'm looking for the MSS single point sling mount snap loop(HK Style).

Does anybody know where I can find one new or used?

Thank you and happy new year!

201315052592997506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom