Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: North Sylva information forum. Please read before posting

Do you guys do any gunsmithing work ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Hello and welcome CGNer's!

We at North Sylva are proud to work with our dealers from coast to coast to provide Canadian firearms enthusiasts with a wide variety of firearms, ammunition, and accessories to satisfy the needs of the weekend plinker all the way up to the serious big game hunter.

The purpose of this forum is to update consumers of new and exciting products making their way to the Canadian market and where they can find them. Also to keep the public updated on rulings and other legal decisions that effect the sport that we love and the products that we buy.

Please note that our company does NOT sell to the public. And due to that we will not be listing pricing on any of our upcoming items. However, we would be more than happy to point you in the direction of the stocking dealer closest to you.

Please also note that this is not a discussion forum. While we will be more than happy to answer any questions about products and availability, we ask that all discussions regarding products are best kept in their appropriate forums.

If you have any questions please feel free to send a PM. However we ask that you don't phone our facility directly as we are already overwhelmed due to dealer inquiries.

We look forward to continuing our tradition of providing the Canadian firearms community with the very best in products and service.

Keep up the good work.....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren saltiel View Post
    Do you guys do any gunsmithing work ?
    Send them a PM, but unless it's for warranty I'd looks somewhere else, and if it is for warranty I might still look elsewhere depending on what it needs.....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Hi:

Last year you sent to the Colt factory for repair a Colt Diamondback, and two Pythons. I have since moved and I would like to provide you with an updated address; not on a public forum though. I asked a couple of times for an update but haven't received such yet.

Paul Edwards

I have been told you are Fedral ammo distriutor for Canada...what I am looking for is shooting patches for trap ie(25 straight,,50 stragight ) for our trap club. Can you help us ,we are willing to pay for them.
    Thank you
    Larry Danielson..member Abbotsford BC Fish & Club..
    9844 Candow st
    Chilliwack B C v2P 4K4
    Ph..604-792-6457
    E-mail larryda@shaw.ca

Hi NS...

I am looking at getting a Smith&Wesson 108284 (1911).. Do you import this model and would you happen to know of any dealer(s) in Ontario , or Canada that has it in stock or ordered it from you?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cb900f2 View Post
    Hi NS...

I am looking at getting a Smith&Wesson 108284 (1911).. Do you import this model and would you happen to know of any dealer(s) in Ontario , or Canada that has it in stock or ordered it from you?

Thank you
    Try Shooters Choice in Alberta.
    Great shop to deal with.
    http://shooterschoice.ca/product/smi...inless-target/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Sorry to bump...

Any news on the TNW PPSH rifles? They have a FRT now as non restricted/restricted depending on barrel length...

Quote Originally Posted by cb900f2 View Post
    Hi NS...

Thank you
    Did you contact shooterschoice.ca for the S&W 1911.

Their prices include the tax I think.

Or did you find it elsewhere.

What brands do you import in firearms?