Issc msr mk22 NOW NON RESTRICTED!!!!!!

will there be spec on this rifle make available? Like, the thread pitch on the muzzle, is the pistol grip removeable, so we can put magpul MIAD on?

Maybe I'm Nuts (no pun intended), but I'm having a heck of at time finding a list of dealers. No luck finding North Sylva via google and the ISSC website is no good either. Thanks to those vendors that piped up here, but I would have thought it should be easier to find places to buy this.

North Sylva is a general gun distributor (one of the good ones!) and they sell to dealers all over Canada. Not every dealer buys all of their lines of firearms and accessories and I don't know if they would keep a list of dealers that they would reveal to the general public about who was buying what. This industry like others tends to guard dealer information for many reasons including competition with other distributors. The reason why John Hipwell and I (among others) spoke up as we have no problem giving out this info as it can only drive retail sales. Phil.

will there be spec on this rifle make available? Like, the thread pitch on the muzzle, is the pistol grip removeable, so we can put magpul MIAD on?

Im pretty sure the grip is built into the frame i cant wait for these to come in got my name on the pre order list for fde first batch

SFRC has them on their pre -order list for mid oct but i see the tan version is sold out..looks like they may still have black ones for pre order. would like the tan version....myself

These have now been received, registered, and are now on their way to dealers. If your looking to order and dealers are already sold out, don't worry as another shipment of rifles is less than a week away.

Thanks,

These have now been received, registered, and are now on their way to dealers. If your looking to order and dealers are already sold out, don't worry as another shipment of rifles is less than a week away.

Thanks,

Great news!

I've been on Wolverine's waiting list since October of last year. Can't wait for it to finally arrive.

Thanks North Sylva for getting these rifles into Canada. :cheers:

I'd like one, could a distributor pm me with details? I don't have much webtime as I'm in the CF and my computer use is limited.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom