Steyr HS 50 owners

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
We now manufacture and elevated plus 30 MOA rail for the HS50s. Mounts same as the original but is .750" higher so you don't have to ditch the cheek rest AND it has 30 MOA added elevation.
The rail is made of stainless steel and coated matte black.
Cost is $375.00
This rail coupled with our Gill brake really make the HS50 an vastly improved rifle to shoot.

It's funny that there are 240 views and no replies. Must have something to do with the fact that only a small percentage of people can even afford to purchase this rifle, let alone buying accessories for it.

It's funny that there are 240 views and no replies. Must have something to do with the fact that only a small percentage of people can even afford to purchase this rifle, let alone buying accessories for it.

I have not been able to figure it out either.:confused: There ARE probably more Steyr 50s around than all the other makes combine as they were about the cheapest 50 that was worth buying.
Every one that has an HS 50 that I know, #####es that the rail has NO MOA built in and that they need ridiculously high rings to mount a scope with and many still have to remove the cheek rest in order to get eye to scope alignment, which then puts the cheek weld possibility out the window.

I guess that also explains the number of guys who tolerate the HS brake. It reduces recoil for sure, but slams all the escaping gasses back into the shooters face, our gill brake reduces recoil better and directs the gasses away from the shooter so 1 does not get the blast in the face.

I read it and plan to buy it (the brake) but wasn't going to post; the two aren't necessarily connected...

Wow

You really think an amazon sh!!t rail would even hold up to the recoil of 50
And even if it did for 10 shot test why would you throw crap on a mother effin 50
If you don't have anything remotely smart to say well than. Your going to get put in your place and probably trolled aswell

Click on his name and you can view his other forum posts. He is HUGE into his high end gear being Norc and NEA stuff.

Back
Top Bottom