Chiappa Rhino Limited amount in stock!!

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello CGNer's,

We recently received a special run of Chiappa Rhino's that are in between our regular shipments.

These guns were destined for the Silver screen, but the production company needed less that what was originally required.

So these are availble to our dealers now and are in limited supply!

These are 5" barrelled guns with a black finish. Perhaps one of the most innovative guns of 2010, these guns are sure to spark up a conversation at the gun range when you pull it out of your range bag.

Enjoy!

Rhino1.jpg

Rhino2.jpg

Rhino3.jpg

Rhino4.jpg

Rhino5.jpg

Rhino6.jpg

Last edited:
I might've considered one if it was a 45 ACP with moon clips.
Interesting concept, they should do one for the IDPA/IPSC crowd.

Somehow 'Hot' but then again it does't look 'comfortable'. The grip doesn't look quite right. Certainly 'different' and interesting though.

Somehow 'Hot' but then again it does't look 'comfortable'. The grip doesn't look quite right. Certainly 'different' and interesting though.

Ya that grip definitely does look off, like it's too small or something. I guess I would have to actually hold it before passing judgement. The angle on it and size makes it seems strange to hold.

I'd love to try it out and .45ACP would be sweet

We just received the following:

9mm 60DS Chrome
9mm 60DS Black/White
.357Mag 60DS Black
.357Mag 60DS Stainless

Stocking Dealers: (Dealers should have them by late next week)
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Hougen's Sportslodge
- Tenda
- Rona Express (Quincaillerie St. Camille)
- Siwash Sports

Its more comfortable than it looks. The shocker is the hammer. Its like the designers really didnt want you to shoot it single action. There is almost no area to place your thumb and no leverage to pull it back. If that was fixed, I would own a few of these.

Back
Top Bottom