Wendell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
83   0   2
Is it importable?

<http://www.tanfoglio.it/eng/catalogo/sport-amp-competition/appeal.html>

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
No reason it's not exportable from Italy, but I'd make sure there are assurances from CFC that it wouldn't be prohib by the bullpup design before I would try importing it.

If there's interest, we'll start down that road.

Thanks J!

A sample is currently with the RCMP in Ottawa being examined for classification. If it is deemed non-restricted, more will be ordered in.
Likely arriving in October.

The SRP will be right around $485.

It is only manufactured in 22LR and 22WMR.

WOW!

I will be getting one of these in .22 WMR if the RCMP give it NR status.

A .22 mag semi auto carbine weighng just 4.5 lbs that is both non-restricted AND under $500 is very appealing!

If this ends up becoming reality, I hope you get lots of spare mags with your order FV.

Thanks!

As long as the carbine cannot be fired when removed from the stock it should be good to go legally. If the carbine has to be installed in the stock in order to function then it should pass muster.

The failing of the G22 in the RCMPs eyes is that the rifle could still fire and be used without the stock installed, thus making the factory bullpup stock a "prohibited" item. Owners could keep the gun, just not the stock. You can't fix stupid and when you're talking about the RCMP, they take it to a whole 'nother level!

Back
Top Bottom