Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: XCR Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by I <3 M14 View Post
    ... pretty sure they're here
    What's that now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    They arrived in June it looks like according the thread here. Whether they have any left or not remains to be seen.

BANNED
    so when do the XCR mini and micro uppers and barrels come in?
    also you guys should get the folding stocks rob arms makes as well.
    Last edited by Bridonnic; 11-08-2011 at 08:41 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Being waiting since June for the 10 rnd 7.62, typical it'll be here soon firearm wait time.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Sponsoring Dealer
    We currently have black XCR-L Micro Pistols in stock in .223 and 7.62x39.

We are not selling shorty XCR uppers or barrels seperately.

US Dept. of State will not allow export of the factory Rob Arms folding stock.

7.62x39 and .223 10rd Micro Pistol mags are expected to be in-stock in the first half of next month.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I was at the gun club late yesterday afternoon with a few rifles including my RA XCR-L had some kids plinking as fast as they could with their Ruger 10/22's so I let a few 5 round 6.8 mags off from my 6.8 upper then I switched over to my 223 upper loaded up a few 10 round 223 pistol mags and showed them what a real gun could do...

Damn these XCR's are cool/fun guns...

Thanks Mr Wolvrine for bringing in these guns and yes I am still (not very patiently) waiting for the four 6.8spc 10 round pistol mags that I have on backorder...

Even got to clarify to the young folk that I do not own weapons just firearms...

:D
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies View Post
    We currently have black XCR-L Micro Pistols in stock in .223 and 7.62x39.

We are not selling shorty XCR uppers or barrels seperately.

7.62x39 and .223 10rd Micro Pistol mags are expected to be in-stock in the first half of next month.
    Is 6.8 version being sold as well?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Looks like the Yankees are getting advise from RCMP on logical firearm rules.

Looking fwd to the 10rnd 7.62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies View Post

Just had to whip out your bigger tool to show the kids what a man tool is, eh! Problem is after a box of 20 the barrel is smoking hot so while the kids continue to plink you have to find another toy/barrel.

The SR22 with VQ trigger is actually very fun, the 110rnd mags are coming out, try that with your XCR. I shoot the SR22 more than my 7.62/223 XCR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    I was at the gun club late yesterday afternoon with a few rifles including my RA XCR-L had some kids plinking as fast as they could with their Ruger 10/22's so I let a few 5 round 6.8 mags off from my 6.8 upper then I switched over to my 223 upper loaded up a few 10 round 223 pistol mags and showed them what a real gun could do...

Damn these XCR's are cool/fun guns...

Thanks Mr Wolvrine for bringing in these guns and yes I am still (not very patiently) waiting for the four 6.8spc 10 round pistol mags that I have on backorder...

Even got to clarify to the young folk that I do not own weapons just firearms...

:D
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I was mistaken we do have a few spare 10 rd 7.62 pistol mags but we are holding them to go with the 7.62 XCR pistols. We have placed a large order for more, we are also working on getting some 5/30 rd 7.62 AR type mags to improve the LCF. We have the folding stock hinge from NEA which fits using the original tube stock but we don't have any spare tube stocks. I am getting a price for a hinged adapter that will take an M4 stock.

My own pistol, I am not sure I like the large scope but she is a lot of fun, need a better flash hider as she is very bright!

Hey John, do you have a photo with the stock unfolded? I noticed the micro pistols have a shorter stock than the full size counterparts, just wanted to see how it balances out. Also, can the stock be cut down to a small size so it's more proportional?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I'm interested in seeing more pics of that folding stock adapter as well...
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953