Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718

Thread: Factory M14 shorty?

Quote Originally Posted by Azazel243 View Post
    depending on the price i would probably spring for one

If that's the case, you need to check this out!!

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654066

:D

Expired Business
    FINBAR589;
    "I apologize for taking his earlier quip that he'd have to order a thousand to make an order worthwhile seriously, but I was naive enough then to believe he wasn't just pulling our legs. So no harm done, as I have one on order from CanAm"

At the time it was quite true, since then the factory landed a foreign oder and made a very large production run....

John

Expired Business
    KING COBRA;
    "People seem to have thought that it was an opportunity to show how many interested people there was to justify a purchase of 1000 units"

I certainly appreciate the interest of people in any product discussed on CGN, however please understand that we cannot base our decisions on that.

Some months ago we had the opportunity to work on several very interesting projects off shore, because of the scope of these ventures we had to establish priorities, which is what we did....

In the last 8 weeks I have crossed the Atlantic 6 times and made a few side trips south.... I can only do so many things at once....

Now bad for an old semi retired guy, eh ?

Thanks for the interest.
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So how's the retirement going John? Good to see you're slowing down and taking it easy
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Expired Business
    ENEFGEE;
    Beleive it or not that is slowing down for me....

I hope to slow down much more this coming year, I am getting too old for this BS....

Thanks for the interest
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    From what I have read on this forum, i think it wojld be good if you would lag back a bit just so you could enjoy this business more you seem alway on the defensive and almost arguing on this forum. I find it sad wen i see people going after you for things like this m-14 thing. Just cause your accesible.