Factory M14 shorty?

I changed my mind. Put me down for two, not one as I had previously stated, as long as the price is around $450 or so...

Has John indicated that we're anywhere close to critical mass yet?

It was more like someone asked John if they could do it and he said ya sure if we do a minimum order of 1000 or something.......and that was about the extent of it.

Seemed like a big hassle and not something John is interested in at this point.

Then people started posting +1's....

Maybe John will shed some light?

I don't believe I haven't posted to this! I think you'd better order more than a thousand, and the day you do, you'd better cut the ammount of full length 14's by 1/2. I'm sure at least half of us want to have our full size guns bopped.
Mike

finbar589

Can't believe more people aren't clamoring for this shorty. I still want two.

Hey, I'm willing to preorder my 2 shorties, but so far Marstar haven't shown much interest in going after these. If they were to say that they would bring in these as soon as they got, say, 500 pre-orders, I'd be first in line.

I doubt many dealers are going to import any new military style semi auto rifles until the long gun registry is gone and the reclassification rumors are put to rest ;)

I wouldn't elevate such chatter to the level of rumour. It's totally unfounded with no basis in reality.

I'd love to get my hands on a shorty M14. I was thinking about having one of my standard M14s chopped down but if I could buy a factory made one, I'd rather do that.

I wouldn't elevate such chatter to the level of rumour. It's totally unfounded with no basis in reality.

I'd love to get my hands on a shorty M14. I was thinking about having one of my standard M14s chopped down but if I could buy a factory made one, I'd rather do that.

When dealers are told to hold off any new imports by the RCMP I wouldn't say it was unfounded :rolleyes:

Well, if John were to come out and say that he's waiting for the RCMP to give him the "go-ahead and order", I bet the lineup in this thread of people willing to pre-order would skyrocket. But so far, he's not said anything, has he?

BTW, isn't there another thread of importing a similar M14 from Europe?

Well, if John were to come out and say that he's waiting for the RCMP to give him the "go-ahead and order", I bet the lineup in this thread of people willing to pre-order would skyrocket. But so far, he's not said anything, has he?

BTW, isn't there another thread of importing a similar M14 from Europe?
....and somewhere there is also a thread saying that the end of the chinese m14's is near(last year or the year before that) and after the last shipment there won't be any more.....but there was?

Who knows? If only there were someone who new.....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom