.32 Rimfire

Newfie_Bullet

Hey John,
If anyone can help out here it'd be you! I recently purchased an antique pistol that shoots .32 rimfire. I know that Navy Arms had a run of this stuff made a few years back by some company in Brazil.

I've been doing some research and found that this stuff is incredibly rare. It would be great if you could source some of this for us antiquers. And from what i gather online, there's a huge desperate market for this stuff!

Could be mutually beneficial...jut sayin'!... Any thoughts?

NB

it is doubtful you will find any around at a price that you can shoot it. check my youtube vids below if you want to learn how to make some poor man's 32rimfire. I am now making bullets if you want some lead pm me. I have a mold for 32,38 and 41 rimfire.

just load your own .32 short colt cases drilled out to accept .27 caliber ramset blanks http://32rimfire.########.ca/ I uncramp them dump the smokeless and load the with black powder. navy arms ammo is a little on the hot side anyway

Ramset are fine, but they must be a b to open and get the powder out. I find drilling the hole to accept a 22lr shell easy and it is real easy to take the bullet out of the 22 shell and dump the powder.

[youtube]i6wJMxgGMHI[/youtube]

Ramset are fine, but they must be a b to open and get the powder out. I find drilling the hole to accept a 22lr shell easy and it is real easy to take the bullet out of the 22 shell and dump the powder.

[youtube]i6wJMxgGMHI[/youtube]

.27 ramset blanks do not need to be offset unlike a .22lr(a lot of firing pins will not hit a .22lr rim) I can uncrimp them quick enough

I have some of the reloadable one, haven't tried them yet though. lol Ive been just shooting the loose ones I have in a jar (dominion longs) and a bag ( dominion and UMC shorts)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom