Just In! Sellier & Bellot loaded ammunition and bullets.

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello CGNer's,

Just in time for spring, we received a shipment of Sellier & Bellot ammunition and bullets.

We are well stocked in all popular military and sporting rifle calibre's from .204 Ruger all the way up to 9.3x 74R. And handgun calibre's from .25 auto to .44 magnum.

We secured special pricing and this is looking to be some of the best priced brass cased ammo in the Canadian market.

We also received some 9mm and .45 auto bullets for reloading. The 9mm are 124 gr. FMJ packaged in 600 rounds per box.

The .45 auto are 230 gr. FMJ packaged in 400 rounds per box.

We are also well stocked on primers from CCI, Federal, Winchester, and S&B.

Available now. Please contact your local dealer today.

SBFMJ3.jpg

SBFMJ2.jpg

SBFMJ.jpg

SB1.jpg

SB2.jpg

SB3.jpg

SB4.jpg

SB5.jpg

SB6.jpg

SB7.jpg

Does this include the 8mm Lebel revolver cartridge?

Sorry thats not a calibre we would typically order, come to think of it your probably the first to ask for it.

If you would be willing to commit to at least a case, I'm sure we could bring it in for you.

I just cracked a box of the 124gr 9mm bullets. They look awesome. I love the bases.

What are the chances you will be adding the 140gr 9mm bullets to the line up?

Sorry thats not a calibre we would typically order, come to think of it your probably the first to ask for it.

If you would be willing to commit to at least a case, I'm sure we could bring it in for you.

Do you have or would you do the same for some 32 acp to feed my scorpion? PM me if you prefer

Back
Top Bottom