Thread: GSG 1911 .22lr

Question GSG 1911 .22lr

I WISH you would carry the GSG 1911 in .22lr. Apparently you used to, but not any more? I attempted to order from moregunssupply out of Winnipeg (only because you don't carry it), but Sean has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Let me know if you can get it in. Thanks!

GSG 1911 - Where to Buy?

You don't need to go into Wpg to find these pistols.
    Last edited by Drvar97; 05-21-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: interesting first post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    HiQ this post is better served as a PM asking if they will bring it in for you. If you are unable to find it with the sponsor u want you can always check the others.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

Wolverine out of Virden MB carries them.

think they are $379

armco in prince george bc has them.

so do a lot of other places.

solid pistol.

but if you are going to spend that money for an extra few bucks you could get a sig 1911 .22 cal

go check out questar international.

good luck.

I believe the Sig is a GSG. Exact same gun just rebranded and sig grips on it.
    "You See, My Mule Don’t Like People Laughing. He Gets This Crazy Idea You’re Laughing At Him.”
    “When a man’s got money in his pockets, he begins to appreciate peace.”
    Member - CSSA, CCFR, CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    +1 on Armco who charge a bit more for the include trigger work. Wish I got mine from them as my stock trigger is not as smooth. Gonna make a trip to Joe's.

Sounds like advise from armchair commando who's never seen a SIG 1911 22LR. Or maybe you truly believe 50 bucks for the SIG grips are worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoChanceCW View Post
    but if you are going to spend that money for an extra few bucks you could get a sig 1911 .22 cal
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Import's Avatar

Talking

+2 on armco
    Got mine tuned from gunnar, shoots great, worth the extra 40$, they also do spare mags and stainless guide rods!!! Love this little .22
    Import