Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GSG Glock .22LR Conversion Kit

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    converstion kits, 110 round drumb mags, stg 44s.What happened to all these products? Your american counter part tactical imports seems to have everything that you claim is still being tested in the factory
    These products have not been shipped to us from GSG. As far as we have been informed they are not at the point of production. The Glock conversions have been put on hold as of Shot Show 2012 to focus on other projects. The Ruger drum magazines have gone back to the drawing board as well to ensure that they function well upon delivery.

As for the STG-44 we are currently waiting on the FRT classification.

I'm really not sure where you are getting your information from as I was just speaking with the Import/Export manager at ATI this afternoon and they are in the exact same boat as us.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    These products have not been shipped to us from GSG. As far as we have been informed they are not at the point of production. The Glock conversions have been put on hold as of Shot Show 2012 to focus on other projects. The Ruger drum magazines have gone back to the drawing board as well to ensure that they function well upon delivery.

As for the STG-44 we are currently waiting on the FRT classification.

I'm really not sure where you are getting your information from as I was just speaking with the Import/Export manager at ATI this afternoon and they are in the exact same boat as us.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

I just spoke wit ATI not even 10 minutes ago, and they stated they have had multiple shipments of drumb mags and that their next batch will be arriving with in the middle of July along with their glock conversion kits.

I also asked about issues with the mags function and they reported that they have had not had issues beyond the lips breaking from customer abuse.

So Im curious as to why I am getting the opposite information that you guys are? Seeing as ATI has no way of competing with you I do not see a reason for them to lie to me.

I will phone them tomorrow morning and ask to hvae them email me the info so that I have it in "writing" and will post ATIs response if they are willing to confirm the info in a more official manor.

I dont see the point of your company and ATI feeding conflicting info to consumers

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    I just spoke wit ATI not even 10 minutes ago, and they stated they have had multiple shipments of drumb mags and that their next batch will be arriving with in the middle of July along with their glock conversion kits.

I also asked about issues with the mags function and they reported that they have had not had issues beyond the lips breaking from customer abuse.

So Im curious as to why I am getting the opposite information that you guys are? Seeing as ATI has no way of competing with you I do not see a reason for them to lie to me.

I will phone them tomorrow morning and ask to hvae them email me the info so that I have it in "writing" and will post ATIs response if they are willing to confirm the info in a more official manor.

I dont see the point of your company and ATI feeding conflicting info to consumers
    I completely agree. I would love to know why they are telling me different information than yourself.

I am simply conveying the information provided to me. I am not designing or manufacturing the products so this is all I have to go on.

I was on the phone with the Import Manager after lunch today and he stated to me that they had gone back to the drawing board on the magazines and he was not going to even guess when they may be seeing delivery.

They have seen multiple shipments of drum magazines for the GSG 522 which is prohibited here, they may be confusing the two products.

Please feel free to PM me and I will give you the contact information of the person at ATI who handles all of the importation. If they are giving me the wrong information and the drums and conversion kits are in production we should see them at the same time as ATI.

Trust me, I would LOVE to be wrong and see everything show up in the very near future.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson

CGN Regular
    Advantage Arms has glock .22lr GEN4 conversion kit, but a bit expensive. Police Ordinance has it. Glockworx is coming with GEN4 conversion kit but wont be available for few more months. Glockworx has a local seller.

I would buy a GSG Glock upper; then maybe I would learn to shoot the thing accurately. I hope GSG bring this product to market; I wasn’t impressed by the Advantage Arms kit and didn’t think it was worth the ticket price.

CGN Regular
    This will be sweet, heck if and when these come in I'm pretty sure that will sway me to get a glock!

Any new updates?
    Gommee

Bedliner is meant to be used on trucks....
    Quote Originally Posted by gommee
    A Bubba'd gun is the artistic talents of a challenged individual.

Quote Originally Posted by gommee View Post
    Any new updates?
    +.1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123