Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Armco. Part 3?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer agilent_one's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe-nwt View Post
    I've dealt with Gunnar many times for firearms, gunsmithing, and accessories. All went smooth as can be.
    Agree, and he's the best 1911 Smith I've found.

This free endorsement brought to you by........

I've dealt with Gunnar many times for firearms, gunsmithing, and accessories. All went smooth as can be.
    In the words of W.C. Fields. " if you can't dazzle em with brilliance baffle em with Bull S...!

Every dealer seems to have their share of impatient customers and I doubt it's enjoyable to repeat the same explanations over and over. Too bad the Canadian market is so small that these challenges haven't been overcome.
    Support Seach & Rescue........Get Lost

CGN Ultra frequent flyer joe-nwt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lcardinal View Post
    In the words of W.C. Fields. " if you can't dazzle em with brilliance baffle em with Bull S...!
    Are you calling me a liar?
    ...I don't like making plans for the day because then "premeditated" gets thrown around the courtroom.

names

Are you calling me a liar?
    No This is a thread about problems with this company, of which I have had in spades. I don't think Gunnar needs anymore deciples praising his goodness to the heavens. I'm calling B.S on his endless excuses, of biblical proportion. I'm glad the same few people keep posting how great his service was to them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer joe-nwt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lcardinal View Post
    No This is a thread about problems with this company, of which I have had in spades. I don't think Gunnar needs anymore deciples praising his goodness to the heavens. I'm calling B.S on his endless excuses, of biblical proportion. I'm glad the same few people keep posting how great his service was to them.
    Well if you subtract those that HEARD about someone who had a problem, those same "few" posting about good service likely outnumber those "few" that had problems.

That's unfortunate you have had a problem with gunnar.
    ...I don't like making plans for the day because then "premeditated" gets thrown around the courtroom.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Well if you subtract those that HEARD about someone who had a problem, those same "few" posting about good service likely outnumber those "few" that had problems.

I'm sure you are right Joe. Very unlikely that more then half of Gunnar's customers receive bad service......but even if it's 10 percent or 5 percent or even less..... it's a poor business practice.

Communication is so quick and easy today,and all it takes is a small heads up now and again to let the customer know what's up! Specially if there are delays or problems.....and there often are.

Problem

" A problem with Gunnar". "Unfortunate". when said like that it's almost like us few customers are whiners. The man's business is a train wreck, the excuses he gives are out and out fabrications, Billing a customers card without authorization? probably a misunderstanding due to Gunnar being sick again. The man runs his business like an ICBC body shop. Time to say goodnight gunnar.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jjackman View Post
    Every dealer seems to have their share of impatient customers and I doubt it's enjoyable to repeat the same explanations over and over. Too bad the Canadian market is so small that these challenges haven't been overcome.
    Im not being impatient. The gun had been in my name for over 3 weeks, all he had to do was put it in a box.

What pissed me off was how he completely stopped replying to my emails. I gave him my visa info for the shipping cost and BAM blackout.

The gun is here, im picking it up tomorrow.

But I will never buy from armco again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    Admittedly you seem to only hear from a few of the customers that have problems... But for a small shop these threads seems to creep up regularly.. Don't see anywhere as many for Marstar, TSE, Questar or others... Communication and prompt service aren't really a lot to ask..
    Last edited by bear.23; 06-03-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..