Original Special Operations Equipment Dealer!

having a canadian dealer is great, but OSOE was never overly hard to get, John will ship just about anywhere if your willing to pay shipping.

Knowing what he had in stock and communicating with OSOE hasn't always been the easiest thing.

having a canadian dealer is great, but OSOE was never overly hard to get, John will ship just about anywhere if your willing to pay shipping.

Maybe he was referring to the wait time. It forced me to be a patient man.

We have tons of gear on order. We are in the que when it comes to getting it. We have a bunch incoming and should arrive friday.

Am I missing something? I go to the website and there are no products for sale. How do we buy your stuff?

Ahh. Stupid me. I didn't even notice the forum I was in. I was clicking on the sirenforce site listed at the bottom of the post.
I could actually just go to the store! Oops!
Thanks for pointing that out homer76. :rolleyes:

No problem. Their new website will have up to date inventory which will be nice. I would like to be able to see what they have in stock before I drive over. It would stop me from buying stuff I don't really need. It's taken a long time to get their new website up with all of their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom