Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: Alberta Tactical Rifle Issue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer archie_james_c's Avatar
    Holy #### now EvilSports is gonna give Rick the 1950's Dragnet interrogation....
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmardigan View Post
    I could easiealy carry 500 rounds of .308, probably more. And all my other supplies. I have a load bearing vest that has pleanty of room for ammo, and other essencal supplies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer saskgunowner101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archie_james_c View Post
    Holy f**k now robertf's other persona and/or dual account is gonna give Rick the 1950's Dragnet interrogation....
    Did I read that right?:D
    Needing Husqvarna 77 chainsaw parts to bring a beast back from the dead...

Quote Originally Posted by archie_james_c View Post
    Holy f**k now EvilSports is gonna give Rick the 1950's Dragnet interrogation....
    Holy f**k eh? You should probably text your friends about it, this is big news!

Quote Originally Posted by saskgunowner101 View Post
    Did I read that right?:D
    No you didn't.

I think Rick was well within his rights to offer the resolution he did.

My question lies within his willingness to accuse a customer of something, based on a seeming lack of information on his part.

I'm not Robert. Sadly, I'm not anybody special at all.

I'm just another guy with the desire for a customized gun who has been in contact with a few smiths, ATRS included. One who's not willing to send my money to a businessman if (and I stress the "if") he were making strong accusations based on no evidence.

Like I mentioned, I may very well have read it wrong, there's surely more to it than you or I know. This is why I've asked Rick for clarification.

Thank you for caring though. The fact that he has a large number of vehement supporters speaks to his integrity and workmanship, and I can appreciate that.

Kevin Wall.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilsports View Post
    Rick,

Having read yours and the other fellows comments in this thread I do have to agree with the lions share of opinions, that you are/were offering a fair compensation for the situation at hand.

I'm not, however, comfortable with one aspect of the thread. Possibly I'm misreading it?

It seemed as though in your initial rebuttal, you were eager to implicitly state that the customer had committed insurance fraud regarding a trigger.

As seen in these posts:

What was your accusation based on? The fact that the factory trigger was replaced with a Jewel trigger and nothing more?

When the customer pointed out that he had actually claimed for the factory trigger and paid the difference out of his pocket for a Jewel trigger the accusations subsided into this:

I'm obviously unqualified to comment one way or the other as to how his trigger purchase played out. My question is, were you?
    WOW and here I thought this crap was finally over and done with.

My comments were based on what was communicated to me both by phone and email by the owner of the rifle at that time. HE mailed the barrelled action originally, so HE had to initiate the postal claim. He told me that he was claiming for a Jewel trigger despite the fact that it had an X mark on it.
    Now I am not all that smart, but I can only assume he got some form of compensation from C Post as he now claims to have a Jewel trigger.
    IF in fact he did as he suggested perpetrate a fraudulent claim on C Post I do not know but I was lead directly by his admissions to believe he intended to capitalize on his poor packing.
    Take from that what you will.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    WOW and here I thought this crap was finally over and done with.

My comments were based on what was communicated to me both by phone and email by the owner of the rifle at that time. HE mailed the barrelled action originally, so HE had to initiate the postal claim. He told me that he was claiming for a Jewel trigger despite the fact that it had an X mark on it.
    Now I am not all that smart, but I can only assume he got some form of compensation from C Post as he now claims to have a Jewel trigger.
    IF in fact he did as he suggested perpetrate a fraudulent claim on C Post I do not know but I was lead directly by his admissions to believe he intended to capitalize on his poor packing.
    Take from that what you will.
    That clarifies things Rick. Hearing that he specifically stated to yourself his intentions to try and claim a Jewel trigger through an insurance scam completely justifies your statements to that end. Like I said, I'm nobody but a potential customer and the idea that somebody would make accusations like that based on speculation was troubling.

Thanks for taking the time to clear it up, in what must be an annoying thread.

Kevin Wall