Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Czech Small Arms Distribution

BANNED
    You need a hacksaw and welder and a dremil plus blueing paste. Purchase a AK drum mag & your in buisness.

CGN Regular

Drum mags

North Sylva

Can you bring in these drums?

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockenshpiel View Post
    North Sylva

Can you bring in these drums?
    check marstar

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    North Sylva,

the 7.5" compacts going to have to be verified by the rcmp/cfo once you get the prototypes in???????

If so we could be waiting months and months for these then or should they be ready to go for sale july??

thanks
    ????????

CGN Regular
    check marstar
    Are you suggesting Marstar has them, or just guessing?

last time I looked they had them, i suggest taking a look there.

Thumbs up AR-15 mag adapters

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    FYI,
    And CSA is currently working the bugs out of the AR mag adapter. They should be available later in the summer.

Great news. Although drum mags (that only hold 5 rounds in Kanukistan anyway) and synthetic space-age tactical stock options are fun and all, when do you think you are going to start importing the AR-15 mag adapters so that we can use LAR/AR-15 mags in our .223 CSA VZ's, realistically speaking?

I think the AR-15 mag adapter should be your top priority and major selling point for the .223 versions. That is indeed the BIGGEST selling point, much more so than any other addon one can think of. I have a CSA .223 inbound from a site sponsor precisely because of CSA's future plans to release the adapter in question... and I'm sure I am not alone. As such, if CSA fails to deliver the AR-15 mag adapter, I think it will cause a lot of disappointment and future sales will drop considerably for the .223 models. Like I said, the promise of such an adapter was the only reason I decided to buy my .223 CSA VZ-58 without even waiting for it. It just made sense for such an important upgrade to be released sometime down the road, hopefully sooner rather than later. It is on the very top of the things (upgrades) I want to buy for my new rifle.

Any further info on this matter (as it develops) would be very appreciated, so please keep us in the loop. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Also... how come your non-restricted .223 version looks like a it has an STG-44 receiver, lol? It seems unusually large and the trigger group is kind of... lower than usual?

Last edited by 762mm; 06-28-2011 at 02:32 AM.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by tjhaile View Post
    This from a guy whose screen name is M4_Fanboy. I hope I'm not the only one who appreciates the irony.

Besides wear resistance and better extraction, they seem to be a bit more resistant to fouling and clean easier in my experience with my Norinco M14 and my russian SKS. Almost any time I have cleaned the bore on either, there has been no sign of copper fouling.

I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for a chromed bore. It wouldn't be absolutely necessary, but I like quality for quality's sake.
    The spirit of the original question was for the purpose of shooting corrosive ammo, so thats how the question was answered. As for wear resistance and extraction, I've never seen a restricted vz 58 extract any more reliably than a non restricted model. And wear resistance, I can understand it on a military gun that see's over 200K rounds before any kind of maintainance, but not on the rifle of the typical CGN vz 58 owner that shoots it 2 weeks a year and spends the other 50 talking about how uber-awesome it extracts.
    Last edited by M4_ Fanboy; 06-28-2011 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Spelling
    In God we trust! Everyone else pays cash.

North Sylva,

the 7.5" compacts going to have to be verified by the rcmp/cfo once you get the prototypes in???????

If so we could be waiting months and months for these then?

thanks
    Nope, Once they arrive they will be good to go.

[QUOTE=762mm;5913940]Great news. Although drum mags (that only hold 5 rounds in Kanukistan anyway) and synthetic space-age tactical stock options are fun and all, when do you think you are going to start importing the AR-15 mag adapters so that we can use LAR/AR-15 mags in our .223 CSA VZ's, realistically speaking?

I think the AR-15 mag adapter should be your top priority and major selling point for the .223 versions. That is indeed the BIGGEST selling point, much more so than any other addon one can think of. I have a CSA .223 inbound from a site sponsor precisely because of CSA's future plans to release the adapter in question... and I'm sure I am not alone. As such, if CSA fails to deliver the AR-15 mag adapter, I think it will cause a lot of disappointment and future sales will drop considerably for the .223 models. Like I said, the promise of such an adapter was the only reason I decided to buy my .223 CSA VZ-58 without even waiting for it. It just made sense for such an important upgrade to be released sometime down the road, hopefully sooner rather than later. It is on the very top of the things (upgrades) I want to buy for my new rifle.

Any further info on this matter (as it develops) would be very appreciated, so please keep us in the loop. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Also... how come your non-restricted .223 version looks like a it has an STG-44 receiver, lol? It seems unusually large and the trigger group is kind of... lower than usual?

The mag adapter are a high priority for us. Once they are ready, we will get as many as we can ASAP.

As for the pic, that rifle hasn't yet been done in that configuration so we had to cut and paste a bit to get the image. The receiver looks a little weird if you look too close, but the final product will look the same as the 762 version.

Thanks,