Sphinx pistols

Is this a stocked line, or are they only brought in as ordered? Thanks.

No stock at this time, Sphinx was bought out by Kriss last year and they have changed how they do business and have introduced new line of pistols. Unfortunately at this time they are not available to the Sport shooter only to Police and military. We are in contact with the factory on regular bases and we know that sometime later on this year they will have Sport model available, until that we have to wait.

Josko

Would like to get my hands on a Sphinx 3000 for IPSC production........hint Josko.......hint.....

there is no more 3000 and besides Sphinx have decided to give the dealership to someone else. I did check with them (new distributor) the other day and they don't have any in stock at all.

Josko

Are you guys able to source Sphinx still? (Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, just trying to figure out the pricing on their stuff in Canada, if they are even around still).

They have been 're-born' as Phoenix Firearms, and you have to contact the Calgary Shooting Centre for any details.

You have my best wishes getting anywhere with them.

Candocad.

Sphinx compact

Are you guys able to source Sphinx still? (Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, just trying to figure out the pricing on their stuff in Canada, if they are even around still).
I had brought this gun recently in a gun shop in Newmarket. 4.3 inch barrel,2 mag, Swiss made and work with cz75 factory mag . Super accuracy and just around 1000 bucks .

Back
Top Bottom