What great service!!

stormbringer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Once again Sean pulled through in my hour of need!

Its no wonder Freedom Ventures has become a GO TO source for competative shooters across Canada.

Thanks for the great service!

wasn't such a straight shooter on the weekend , put a shot through a barricade ,:) :) :) , He is great to deal with won't leave you hanging that's for sure

:redface: First DQ in over 10 years...:redface:
Glad I got it out of my system before the big matches, though.

Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Yup I've only dealt with Sean once, but he was great to deal with. I've also sent him lots of messages asking about things and always got a prompt responce. thanks Sean! I'd give you more of my money if i had any! lol

+1,.just had Sean ship overnight to me a part I needed for the NS provincials. Good chat and great guy.

I just had great service as well as a first time customer. He had what I needed and was able to deliver to Ontario cheaper that I could drive around here to get it.

I see two of my shooting buddies have left rave reviews recently. I also have a similar story to tell.

My CR Speed Holster decided to break a Trigger Latch. These are expensive holsters and it is very disturbing when a 5 cent part renders the equipment useless. I searched everywhere, and as a last resort I tried Sean. Surprise, surprise; not only did he have a part, but he shipped it to me NO CHARGE.

Yes, I have done business with Sean before (I purchased my STI Trubor from him, plus magazines), but I didn't buy my holster their. So naturally I didn't expect Sean to extend himself.

He did, and more; I am grateful and will recommend him to every and any shooter in need.

Without going into details, I have to say Sean spent extra time & effort getting my new pistol out to me in a timely manner. Now I just have to wait for Canada Post to deliver.
*Added* I like the new look to the website BTW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom