what do you wanna see from Norinco next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An economical "mount" to put my belt-fed on... Couldn't be too hard right?

Note:

Preferably the autonomous, non-stationary kind with self aiming/shooting capabilities.

gunbot3_2.jpg

EPIC;
" It would be nice to see Marstar get them in as well. "

Why would we get involved with the Type 97, ?? we leave that to others....
John

I want to see Marstar get into the Black Powder Pistol game. Not that BP pistols are expensive now, but I am curious what Norinco could come up with and how cheap that would be. ;-)

Why would he invest in a gun that we may never get passed the rcmp :confused:, you can waitlist with CanAm , but their status is in the legal limbo, currently prohibited i think

I ment it would be nice to see marstar get them in after they get approved in court

long time lurker but first time poster:

Can we get something like these:

Simonov_AKC-91.jpg

Simonov_AKS-91_Stripped.jpg

Simonov AKC-91 & AKS-53

They were designed to compete with the AK-47 designs, & judging by the recievers & its overall design, to me, they look more or less like upgraded SKSes that resemble like the AK series. So since they technically use the SKS action & not the AK-47 action, then wouldn't they be legal in canada? I could be wrong....

Since their exterior designs kind of look FALs & AKs, and can be technically sold to those w/o a prohib license i think marstar would have alot to gain from it.

And yea i second the idea for a cheap .38 special revolver from Norinco, would be nice to see one.

Edit:
An kit for the SKS to make them look like this would be nice too!

Last edited:
Theres something about it that i like... I'm down.

long time lurker but first time poster:

Can we get something like these:

Simonov AKC-91 & AKS-53

They were designed to compete with the AK-47 designs, & judging by the recievers & its overall design, to me, they look more or less like upgraded SKSes that resemble like the AK series. So since they technically use the SKS action & not the AK-47 action, then wouldn't they be legal in canada? I could be wrong....

Since their exterior designs kind of look FALs & AKs, and can be technically sold to those w/o a prohib license i think marstar would have alot to gain from it.

And yea i second the idea for a cheap .38 special revolver from Norinco, would be nice to see one.

Edit:
An kit for the SKS to make them look like this would be nice too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom