what do you wanna see from Norinco next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you wanna see from Norinco next? The three on my wish list are a stock m305 shorty, repleate with the gas block front sight. The copy of the S&W model 10 with a 4.25 inch barrel. and a Luger in 9mm parabellum with a 4.25 inch barrel as well. (note: I say 4.25 fully knowing that we can legally have slightly shorter.)
Mike

Type 88 Sniper for as cheap as possible. I have noticed that other importers are bringing them in for $3000 but I know Marstar could do much much better!. . .

As I mentioned in the CanAm area, an actual tough as nails clone of the Hi-Power 9mm pistol. Not the kindacrappy NP-18 double action FEG thing, but a true knockoff of the Inglis, in the spirit of the 1911 clones. Ferchrissakes, China had enough of them at one time (pre-revolution, mind) that they should be able to come up with a good copy.

I could agree with the Hi-power, and the Garand. For that guy that said a quality well made firearm, The one POS in my litter says "made in Germany"
Mike

How about an FN FAL knockoff, that isn't FA capable, and therefore not prohibited, or even restricted?

It is prohibited by name, not because it is full auto. There are plenty of semi auto only FAL's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom