BRS-99 Tactical SMG

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
We are the Canadian importer for Fabryka Broni "Łucznik" -Radom, and as such we are happy to announce the import of the BRS-99 Tactical to Canada.

We worked with the manufacturer to make numerous changes to the old style BRS-99 imported into Canada in the past.

Some of the new standard features include:

• redesigned 3-position straight telescoping butt stock

• MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail (raised to negate the need for co-witnessing. Iron sights still fully visible with mounted optics)

• 90 degree cocking handle to facilitate charging with mounted optics

• folding integral foregrip

• Black finish

Existing features:

• enlarged trigger guard for firing in winter conditions or with gloves

• quick change barrel system (non-restricted barrels to be available in the fall)

• Rear iron sights are user selectable for peep or notch style

87632201.jpg

35484704.jpg

23713447.jpg

47484618.jpg

17873566.jpg

88916817.jpg

49051751.jpg

These are in-stock and ready to ship.

These come with x3 5/25 9mm magazines, x1 5/15 9mm magazine, manual, sling, cleaning kit, holster, and magazine pouch. Retail price is only $1699; a whopping $400 cheaper than previous. Dealer pricing available.

Please see our website for more details, pictures and technical specifications:
www.tacticalimports.ca/BRS-99.html

Last edited:
These are excellent sub-guns, extreemly underrated, good luck with them. I am not sure where you got your pricing history from but in 2005 we had a retail price of $1,695.00 on them and we had to pay in US dollars, the exchange rate was not on a par then! We still have a few spare parts in stock for them.

I love mine. Mounted a red-dot on it and it's a blast to shoot. Not one FTF/FTE, nuthin'!

Only gripe I have is that I'm having trouble disassembling the retractable stock. It's a bit too stiff for my liking and I wanted to take it apart and polish the retractable bars to allow for smoother operation. But the set screws in there were loctited. No matter, Petey fixy.....

So Nicky, where is my non-res barrel? :ang

I love mine. Mounted a red-dot on it and it's a blast to shoot. Not one FTF/FTE, nuthin'!

Only gripe I have is that I'm having trouble disassembling the retractable stock. It's a bit too stiff for my liking and I wanted to take it apart and polish the retractable bars to allow for smoother operation. But the set screws in there were loctited. No matter, Petey fixy.....

So Nicky, where is my non-res barrel? :ang

Before the end of year hopefully!

Pricing is going to be $299 for the barrels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom