UTS-15 Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
really... have you never seen an SKS?

An SKS is very simple and traditional, nothing wrong with that. This just looks... gaudy

That's not to say it isn't a great piece of engineering, but I see it as a function over form design. I'm sure it's tons of fun despite its appearance.

Hickok just fooled around with one if anyone's interested. Seemed as though he didn't mind it.

Agreed! I would buy one but i suspect a two year wait list, like the KSG,,,,

So if I save $5 a day.......2 years wait time......perfect!!! I'll get my pre-order in now!! Oh wait...then there's ammo...to consider....never mind.

Actually watching that video clinched it, I gotta have one!

I'm guessing we'll see some next year, all the best.

the procedure is you flip up a little door just behind the tube, push the spring and follower forward and insert shells. Then you close the door and click the mag release on the cheekpiece and pump your round. if the little switch on the cheekpiece is left, it pulls from left tube. if it is centre if alternates and if right it pulls fro the right tube. The number are 1 through 7 and they show how many shells you have in that tube, they are also visible through a slot.
Hickok45 on youtube has many gun vids and here is a link to the one of the UTS15- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_o3YsUVAyQ

Looks like someone else is also bringing these into the country and for $354 less base price. Good to see healthy competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom