Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: New to Canada: GM6 Lynx -50 cal Semi-auto bullpup

Thank you very much, I'll keep my eye on this thread for the updated information and base my actions from there.

Welcome to the boards and hope we can do business.

CGN frequent flyer
    Is there a rifle in Canada yet so we can handle it a bit?

I was wondering when someone would bring this in, people told me it wont be imported but I knew they were wrong.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by killa_454 View Post
    I was wondering when someone would bring this in, people told me it wont be imported but I knew they were wrong.
    Yes some people without a clear understanding of the legislation were saying it would be prohibited as a variant of the Gepard long range sniper rifle, a single shot .50 cal....... :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    Well I may as well say it all.

Tactical Imports...your profile on CGN is only a few months old meaning you are new here......what warranty do you provide for this rifle? Extra mags,ect?

You have NO TRADER RATING, Meaning to us, you have sold NOTHING and your word is worth as much in current standing, not to slander you but this is business.

Your website says max $5000 shipping insurance with Canada Post, rifle cost pretty much 3 times that. How are you covering the other $10,000?

I'd love to purchase this rifle.....but for that price and fact you have NO reputation here.....do the math.

I'll let you get back to us on that one.
    Wow... Everyone has to start somewhere. You can just start up with a trader rating of 5,000. Relax and just be happy that someone else has jumped in and is importing cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by burnt_servo View Post
    i know of a few people that scoff at the idea of using a 6.5x55 for hunting moose ...... i could tell them i upgraded and pull this out :D
    Point!

Quote Originally Posted by burnt_servo View Post
    this rifle is cool as hell .......
    And another point to you! Well answered. :D
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1895GS's Avatar
    This rifle is ridiculous. Why anyone would need anything bigger than a 30-30 for deer is beyond me.
    105 232 280

CGN Ultra frequent flyer magicchip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .45Barracuda View Post
    We are doing the math, you are not going to buy, so why should he bother answering any of your questions?

Welcome to CGN Tactical Import, nice products!!!
    LMAO...
    Nice trader rating!
    I like cooking my family and my pets.
    Use commas. Thank you.

I am drooling. That thing is awsome, but I probably wont ever be able to afford it. I can only hope that one day I get a chance to blaze a few rounds from one.
    Hint, Hint to anyone in Manitoba thinking of getting one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer XRCD011's Avatar
    Anti Material Rifle. Whenever I hear that term tossd about it takes everything to keep my supper down. This "anti material rifle" nonsense is just plain silly and strikes me as a concept looking for a rifle to call its own. Someone please enlighten me as to what a .50 rifle can do that a 155mm round or a JDAM cannot do better and WAY more completely. Now I have nothing against this rifle, or any other rifle for that matter but the concept of a AMR should be put to rest. Lets see just how great a "anti material rifle is at knocking out a tank, BMD or BMP. Just call the rifle what it is, a rifle, even a BIG rifle at that.