New to Canada: GM6 Lynx -50 cal Semi-auto bullpup

I cant believe i'm seriously considering this purchase. I must be retarded.
Is there any hope of getting some cheap(er) 12.7mm russian ammo into the country. how bout a package deal with about a barrel's life worth of 12.7x108mm ;) ?

as for the optional finishes..gotta be 24K gold, right? maybe bright nickel? might as well go full retard.

We now sell the PMC .50 BMG which is shooting very accurately for about $5-6 per rounds depending on quantity, so do not let ammo availability scare you away from an amazing piece like this.

JR

Has anybody picked one of these up?

I ordered one soon after the OP. It took them a few months to sell enough units to place the order with the suppliers (no idea how many that was). Last I heard ETA was likely Feb/Mar.

It would be nice if Tactical Imports would chime in with an update.

I ordered one soon after the OP. It took them a few months to sell enough units to place the order with the suppliers (no idea how many that was). Last I heard ETA was likely Feb/Mar.

No further updates; ETA is still Feb./March as far as we know :)

Now that is a rifle... And the second rifle I've ever seen to make me want to break my "only with a good reason" rifle purchasing rule!

Just out of curiousity, what barrel length did you go with?

Well, if I send my wife out to turn tricks,
I could own this rifle by Christmas,
of 2025!
She's not a looker, but she is persistent.:D

Back
Top Bottom