Thread: Great work at ATRS!

Great work at ATRS!

I bought a used TNW m1919 semi auto browning in .308 from another gunnut (Great guy!) and after 500 rounds blew a chunk out of the t-slot in the bolt face (the parts are old, stuff does break). So the guy that sold me the m1919 gave me another full auto bolt for free! I sent the new full auto bolt along with with the broken semi auto modified bolt to Rick at ATRS and within a few weeks had my new semi auto bolt back home and into my gun. Rick even arranged for a friend to bring the parts back from Calgary to Edmonton for me to save on shipping. Rick machined the bolt perfectly to fit my semi auto receiver without requiring me to send the complete m1919 into the shop which was a big savings in trouble and shipping (one way). the gun now functions flawlessly and isnt a 30+ pound paper weight anymore. Thanks alot Rick and ATRS for the great work and great customer service.

BANNED
    Congrats..! I've only seen a very small portion of their work, but it looks second to none.

Why didn't you just swap bolts with them..? I'd bet he has semi-auto M1919 bolts, and the prohibited license...

Anyone happened to remember me posting about ATRS coming out with a "semi-auto-only" machine-gun repro..?

Last edited by J0HN_R1; 07-09-2011 at 08:10 PM.

you dont need a prohibited licence to own the full auto m1919 bolt. The problem is it wont fit in the semi auto receiver or accept the semi auto sear without being machined.

BANNED
    I didn't say they need a lic for the bolt, for the whole machinegun (which I'm sure they have) they do...