Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Gospel Explained

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    You guys just went up like a 100 points in my books. I have ordered from you before but I will go out of my way from now on to get my goods from you.
    Myself also!
    Tim
    Moncton, NB
    Hunting is not a crime.

BANNED
    If they show up I will be first one with my paper work done to go for a ride on the spaceship!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by burnt_servo View Post
    holy crap ......... i've gone over this thread a few times and that phrase keeps coming to mind .

if someone wants to put their religious beliefs on their website , what is the big deal ......

also christians who feel persecuted when others tell them ( politely or otherwise ) stop pushing your beleifs on me , need to realise that the " non christians " are feeling pummeled and persecuted by your need to try to convert them . .....

the easy fix is take 2 steps back , look at the other person as the human they are and stop harassing each other .

we are humans living on a large blue planet called earth , why are we at times treating each other like a alien species .......... what happens if real aliens show up ?

A real Christian is not ashamed of the Gospel. That's what I like about the Americans, many still proudly proclaim God, guns, and Country. Here in Canada we are embarassed to say or do anything, even apologetic for being alive.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    Mistaken thought, BS. Do you or do you not follow what is written in the Bible? If so, here is a little quote for you.

Regarding the Crusades...

Quotes from your Bible: (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the Priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death."

When you have orders like this in the Bible, how do you not go out and commit these atrocities? Your Priest, Bishop or Pope commands it,
    then it is a direct order from God, disobey and be put to death.
    Sorry but grossly taken out of context. If you understand the timeline, process, the reason for the 10 commandments, the high standard they require of men, and then the Gospel, the reason for Christ, His free gift, and that He came to fulfill the law, of that part of which you quoted, then a better understanding you may have. However, I will never cram anything down anyone's throat. I'm merely replying to this one post. FF is always good in my books for many other reasons than conviction. We can all agree to disagree and still be gunnutz and share this in common. To atheism, as stated in my sig line, don't impose your values on me.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by traderal View Post
    A real Christian is not ashamed of the Gospel. That's what I like about the Americans, many still proudly proclaim God, guns, and Country. Here in Canada we are embarassed to say or do anything, even apologetic for being alive.
    Yep, unfortunately so.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Always happy to deal with Frontier. Bought my mini 14 from them and the service was great. If they want to put something Christian on their site - that is just it - it is their site. If you don't like it - go elsewhere. At least they are taking a stand for something. Nice to see a little conviction in a world that thinks political correctedness is the new religion of the state.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    It's when I read threads like this, that I thank God I'm an Atheist!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    It's when I read threads like this, that I thank God I'm an Atheist!
    While our beliefs may be different, that was a funny comment! Which I'm sure it was meant to be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    I am not atheist and I respect everyone's right to worship the deity of their own choice. I will worship the one true god when someone can provide peer-reviewed incontrovertible proof which one it is. Until then, I'll steer my own course and enjoy it.
    Former Ford Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Max Relax View Post
    I have no religious beliefs at all. I do, however, believe in giving repeat business to CGN sponsors who treat their customers well. I have always had excellent experiences with FF and I look forward to buying from them again.
    To further support my position that capitalism can overcome all differences I have ordered a Henry lever action rifle from FF!
    If I have to place a few more orders to settle this debate I will do it. I like to think that by making these sacrifices I make the world a better place...