Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gospel Explained

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    No worries history proves people will always find a reason to kill one & other
    Religion is just one of them
    I don't disagree with religion being an excuse to cause war but it is not a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We cannot sell salvation, salvation is a free gift.
    One day every knee will bow every tongue WILL confess Jesus Christ is Lord, Salvation gives you the opportunity to confess on the topside of the dirt as opposed to doing so when 6 feet under. A real no brainer if you think about it, what have you to lose? The risk of not believing and being wrong is far greater than the risk of believing and being wrong.

Just asking. If truth exists, which I believe does in Jesus Christ, then we as fathers have the obligation to find it and pass it on to our children.

I would like to challenge all fathers to think about the importance of finding the truth and passing it on. There is no greater responsibility you have towards your children. I believe I have found it and would like to challenge others to do likewise. Draw your own conclusions but at least seek.

CGN frequent flyer
    You have my respect, and future business.
    God bless

interesting

I am not religious but it's their site and they are free to express themselves however they want to. As long as it's not forced on me I don't care either way.

good christ.....................its bad enough those religious nuts come and ring my doorbell and wake me up saturday morning, while i am trying to crash after binging on hookers and cocaine................but now they show up while i am surfing gun ####? is nothing sacred any more?

I was tempted to enter some comments of my own (against religion) but, please people .... THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!

If you wish to start a religious discussion, name some site on the internet and I shall be glad to join you there.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PanzerIV View Post
    good christ.....................its bad enough those religious nuts come and ring my doorbell and wake me up saturday morning, while i am trying to crash after binging on hookers and cocaine................but now they show up while i am surfing gun ####? is nothing sacred any more?
    HAHHAHA, I am a catholic and think it is good that they can do their spreading of the word on their site. As for binging on coke with whores " where you live, Im a coming over"!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We cannot sell salvation, salvation is a free gift.
    I noticed that some time ago. That link will reach people who need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    I was tempted to enter some comments of my own (against religion) but, please people .... THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!

If you wish to start a religious discussion, name some site on the internet and I shall be glad to join you there.

Same but ill bite my tongue but I don't think ill be buying from frontier.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast